In the middle of last month, WARNER BROS / DC announced the release of 10 movies throughout the next 6 years, without counting another Batman and Superman standalones movies, with Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill, respectively:
- March 25, 2016 – Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, directed by Zack Snyder.
- August 5, 2016 – Suicide Squad, directed by David Ayer.
- June 23, 2017 – Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot debuts the character in BvS: DoJ.
- November 17, 2017 – Justice League Part One, directed by Zack Snyder
- March 23, 2018 – The Flash, starring Ezra Miller.
- July 27, 2018 – Aquaman, starring Jason Momoa.
- April 5, 2019 – Shazam, starring Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam.
- June 14, 2019 – Justice League Part Two, directed by Zack Snyder.
- April 3, 2020 – Cyborg, starring Ray Fisher
- June 19, 2020 – Green Lantern.
Though I’m not overly excited about BvS: DoJ, I’m intrigued to say the least, about this DC universe. But I can’t help feeling that maybe they’re missing an opportunity by not integrating the DC movies with their TV shows. I mean, I LOVE Ezra Miller, but we just got a Flash, does it really make sense to introduce another one in just 4 years?! Well, we’ll see…