Wow, what an episode, I’m still catching my breath…
This week, the team finally finds the location of the hidden city, one half of the team is dispatched there to gain access before HYDRA, while the other half stays behind to protect Raina from Whitehall. Meanwhile we find out that to enter the city you have to be worthy (and it so happens that the guys there don’t have reception on their phones =/ ). HYDRA manages to get into the Bus and Ward takes Raina and Skye with him. The episode ends horrible, with the bus exploding, Skye with Ward and Mac at the bottom of a pit!
- Triplett can get shot more often… just saying that if everytime he does, he appears shirtless, I won’t complain about it (and neither will Jemma, by the looks of her…).
- What kind of secret are Bobbi and Mac keeping from Hunter?!
- Really cool all the scenes with Patton Oswalt playing the “twins” Billy and Sam Koenig…
- Also, where can I buy that umbrella?!
- Please tell me that Mac somehow survives, and unharmed, I couldn’t bear to lose him, I like him too much on this show.
- I love Skye, but there’s no amount of (unseen) training that would put her on the same level as agent 33, given the years she has of active duty. Still, it’s pretty cool to have someone with May’s face all messed up.
- Ward is just downright annoying nowadays.
- That tension between Fitz and Simmons… wow! I get that she got overwhelmed; everything happened very fast, I also think that she hasn’t realized yet just how much she loves him, but I do hope she figures it out soon. It was so nice to have them in sync (even if just for a minute), I have missed that.
- I really liked that Coulson is feeling more like Coulson each day. There are no acceptable casualties… oh Phil… I DO like you!
- Raina is starting to get on my nerves as well… always doing what’s in her best interest… LOL… anyway, something tells me that something will happen to her before the end of the season.
- That last scene with agent 33 was weird, for a moment I thought that maybe the one in the car was really May somehow…