The rules are simple:
1. Thank and tag back the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the questions he/she did to you
3. Nominate 7 bloggers
4. Ask 7 questions for them to answer
So, without further ado, here are Anne’s questions (and my answers). Be warned, they are of the personal and deep kind.
- How have you changed from a year ago?
I haven’t changed all that much, I guess I’m reading more, but personality wise I’m still pretty much the same.
- Are you content with your life right now? Why?
Content? I guess so… Happy with it? No. I guess I’m at a point when uncertainty is looming and that is never good. I wish I had already finished my PhD and was already on another stage of my life…
- How has writing/blogging influenced your mood?
Blogging has been a huge influence on my mood, it makes me happier and lighter. It’s a way to vent and let go, talk to other people, and realize that no matter which thing you think you’re alone at, you’re really not.
- Describe a book pet peeve you have.
Ohhhh, when a book series is not all in the same size or format… it drives me crazy!!!!
- What character traits do you value most in a person?
Honesty… I have trust issues.
- What is the difference that causes you to envy someone but admire someone else?
- Simple question this time: favorite candy flavor?
Probably not so easy… lol… I guess I would have to say strawberry (as in strawberry gummies), or watermelon?! I don’t know… I’m actually not very big on candy…
My nominees are (by the way, go check out their blogs… 🙂 ):
And my questions to them… they’ll be a tad lighter, I’m not capable of forming rational thoughts in this heat (37ºC here in Barcelona!):
Where would you rather spend a vacation? Beach? Mountain? City? Why?
If you got stranded in a desert island, which 3 items would you like to have with you?
What’s your biggest celebrity crush? Why?
Coke or Pepsi? Or “what are you talking about, there’s no difference”?
Favorite time of the year? Why?
Name a music that reminds you of your childhood?
You can only pick ONE book to read (forever), what would it be?