I’m in love with these posters… can we appreciate the fierceness in each of their faces?
Hello again! It’s time for another award! It’s Award Season on WordPress, people!!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. (done above)
- Put the award logo on your blog. (as soon as I’m done with this post)
- Answer the questions the tagger has given you.
- Nominate ten other bloggers
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
1. Who is your favorite person in the world except your parents and why?
Ahah, parents are not allowed, but what about the rest of the family? Just kidding! What does a “favorite person” even means? It reminds me of Grey’s Anatomy Meredith and Christina…
Either way, throughout the years I had several favorite persons, some are still important, others not so much. So, if I had to choose, besides my parents, it would probably be my youngest niece. PLEASE, I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT LOVE HERE, I COULD NOT PICK MY NEPHEWS APART IN TERMS OF LOVE!!!! (yes, just in case my mom and eldest nephew are reading this…). Why her then? Again, I love all of my nephews, but she has the hugest personality of anyone I know, and she’s only 7!
2. Your favorite holiday spot?
Holiday, non holiday… Can I pick 3?! London, New York and Paris! On Autumn or Winter!!! Because culture, and coffee, tea, books, museums, parks…
3. Besides reading what do you like to do most?
That’s easy! Watch movies and tv series.
4. How’s your blogging experience up until now?
Really great! 😀 I love checking what everyone is thinking about the things I like, I love discovering new things to obsess about, and I LOVE talking to other bloggers about all of that.
5. Name three of your most highly anticipating books which isn’t published yet?
Glass Sword, by Victoria Aveyard
A Court of Thorns and Roses #2, by Sarah J. Maas
Lady Midnight, by Cassandra Clare
6. Who is your favorite music artist and also name any three tracks you would recommend from the artist?
Wow, this one is hard! I have mentioned this a couple of times, but I don’t really have a “favorite artist”, it always depends on my moods and what I’m doing at a certain time… Still, I will name a band that I totally love, and that was SO IMPORTANT to me before college: Incubus.
Wish You Were Here
7. Describe any one of your happiest moment in your life?
It’s weird the silly things we remember… When I was 12 I stayed living in the North of Portugal with a neighbour, because my mom had to came back to Lisbon and I insisted to finish up my school year there, with all my friends. It was a happy time, I used to go to the movies with my BFF, we would go on her scooter (yes, she was my age)!! It was always great, the feeling of doing something wrong but so innocent at the same time 🙂 … Good times!
8. What do you hate the most?
Hot weather?! Lol! It counts, right?
9. What’s your favorite food?
Hmmm, this is a hard one… Give me either “arroz de pato” (duck rice), “favas com chouriço” (Favas Bean Chouriço Stew) or “Cozido à Portuguesa” (Portuguese Stew, which isn’t a stew…) and I’ll be a happy woman. Yes, three traditional Portuguese dishes :D!!!
10. Why do you blog?
Because it’s fun and it makes me happy!
Life and Other Disasters (OMG, she’s going to kill me =P )
Questions (lets go with a theme, shall we?! Quick and easy!):
1. Favorite book?
2. Favorite TV show?
3. Favorite Movie?
4. Favorite Book-Movie/TV adaptation?
5. Favorite Actor?
6. Favorite Actress?
7. Favorite Author?
8. Favorite Book ship?
9. Favorite TV Show ship?
10. Favorite Movie ship?
ShadowhuntersTV released yesterday two pics of shots of the Silent Brothers, and oh my, they look absolutely cool and scary and way much better than they did on the movie.
So, what do you think?!