Oh wow! Once again I’m super happy and honored to be nominated for another award. Thank you so much to the two amazing bloggers who nominated me: Life and Other Disasters and #LoveBooks, You should check out their blogs, for realsies.
So, here are the rules:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
My Tiny Obsessions: Origin
It’s kind of boring actually… after a few months of being here in Barcelona, I started to watch Vampire Diares (of all things) and I wanted to talk about it to someone. There are a couple of people that I talked “shows” to, but lets just says that at the time we couldn’t have more different tastes… I was into Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and what not, and she was into Grey’s Anatomy and all the heavy dramas that I had quit some time ago.
I still needed to vent about it, so when I got home from Christmas vacations, on January 2013, I though: “why the hell not?!”. I wanted to keep it anonymous, you know, I didn’t want all of my facebook contacts to read what I thought about certain things. But I soon realized that if I wanted to spread the word, facebook would be a good start.
I won’t be original here, it’s the same advice I read everyone giving, but I think it’s the most important one: HAVE FUN! You should blog because it makes you feel good and you’re having fun. The moment you feel any kind of obligation towards it, it’s no good, you should always do what’s best FOR YOU and have fun.