Hello! I’ve been nominated for my second Liebster Award by VINNIEH, thank you SO MUCH! You should all go check out the blog… really people! This is my second Liebster Award, hurray :D, you can check my first one (a million years ago) here.
So, here are the RULES:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer
So, here we go… the questions that Vinnieh made me:
- Who is your favorite sister in Charmed?
Uuhhhh, this is a real hard one. I have a least favorite, which is Prue (I never really liked her). Then, even though I love all the other three a lot, I think I always had a soft spot for Phoebe 🙂 .
- Are you a fan of romantic comedies?
Yes, of course. It’s not my to-go kind of movies, but I do like to watch them occasionally, sure.
- If you could revisit a time in history, when would it be?
Hmmmm, ok, so can it be some point in pre-history? That’s my study focus (I work with Neolithic populations), so I would say I would like to visit some point in the Neolithic Revolution in Europe. Or, I would really like to go to ancient Greece, like really really!
- Which movie star at the minute do you find most attractive?
I can only think of Chris Evans! It’s not that he’s the most gorgeous man out there, but he’s always so funny and seems to have such a great personality and be an amazing person, that he’s the most attractive to me.
- Do you believe in karma?
In a way… what goes around, comes around!
- Do you have a favorite movie from the year you were born?
I had to pull a list of the movies that came out that year, but 1984 was a huge year for some of our “classics”, so I’m gonna pick a few: The Terminator, Romancing the Stone, Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Police Academy.
- Black or white or colour photography?
Black and white, they’re so magical.
- If you had a magical power, what would it be?
I like Paige’s orbing… I would say telekinesis, but the orbing is better, because then I would be able to move not only objects, but myself through space. It would be awesome!
- What is your view on male strippers? (Had to put that in there for Satrap).
Nothing against them, really. I’m not a fan of strippers, of any kind, and unfortunately the male stripping shows I watched, I thought they were a little over the top, so, I would stay away… but hey, some people really like them, and it’s a job like any other. Unless… (see gifs)
- What subject were you best at in school?
Oh boy, I was an awesome student! But probably Math, Biology and English. My worst: PE and Portuguese language… 😦
- What is an ideal day for you?
Cold outside, snuggling on the couch or bed, watching movies, shows or reading a good book, with a huge cup of tea and then probably some red wine and then Baileys…
- What is your favorite TV show of the minute?
That’s such a tough one! So I’m going for the show that is ON right now and that I can’t wait for and that is UnReal. Even though my first instinct was to answer Daredevil or Outlander or iZombie 😉 …
Here we are… now, about the nominations bit, I have to be honest, in the last week or so I’ve done so much of these awards that I don’t know who to nominate anymore, also, most people has already got at least one of these…
… that said, if you’re interested in doing this award, drop a comment below and I’ll add you to the nomination ballot and drop your 11 questions, all right?! 😀
That’s a wrap!!!