As promised in my July Wrap-up, I will now share with you the books I’ll be reading in this month of August.
I will have a little more time this month than I had the last one. For one, I won’t work on weekends, because it’s August. The university will be empty, so I’ll use my time better, not having to wait for other people is extremely gratifying. We’re not having insufferable heat anymore here (which I hope holds up). So, this is my month in books (click on the cover to go to their GoodReads pages):
1. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera – I’ve actually already started this one and am close to finishing it.
2. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas – obviously, right?! I wasn’t able to fit it into last month, but I’m sure will make time for it now, starting tomorrow (probably)!
3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – I will finally read the Shatter Me trilogy! As soon as I am done with Heir of Fire, I will pick this up.
4. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
5. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
6. Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari and Eric Klinenberg – Like Bossypants, I decided to try the audiobook, which is great. I’m already 1 hour in and Aziz is super funny. I realized that audiobooks are perfect when I’m at the gym, walking to the university or grocery shopping!
7. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh – I plan for this one to be the only book I buy this month (and it’s already on it’s way), but I definitely want to give it a go before the last week of August.
8. The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas – Now I know I’m pushing the envelope, I HOPE I get time to squeeze this one in, I think it’s highly likely.
And that’s it! Obviously I would like to have more time and fit more books in (Ready Player One, you’ll be next), but I’ll have to see how this month unfolds. What do you think of my book choices for this month of August?