Welcome back for the 13th day of The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge! As you know by now, Leannaatc @Short Story Long had this idea of a month full of Harry Potter and you can find the prompt for each day here here.
– Day 13: Your least favourite movie? –
As I had said a while back in The Harry Potter Tag, my least favorite movie is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
The two first movies were crucial to the establishment of this franchise, for sure, however the kids still couldn’t act much and the design was still not 100% perfected… While that was more than ok in movie 1, because we saw the magic for the first time, and all the world building, on Chamber of Secrets it just didn’t work for me. Also, it might have something to do with Chamber of Secrets being my least favorite book as well.
And as much as I will always be thankful to Chris Columbus for bringing the Harry Potter magic into our screens, I’m glad he stepped aside for the 3rd movie, when in my opinion, the movies got a whole lot better…
– Day 3: Is there anything in the film adaptations that annoyed you? –
– Day 4: Who’s your least favourite female character and why? –
– Day 5: Who is your favourite male character and why? –
– Day 6: Which house would you want to be in? –
– Day 7: Who’s your favourite female character and why? –
– Day 8: What’s your favourite lesson from the series? –
– Day 9: Who’s your least favourite male character and why? –
– Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows? –
– Day 11: Which character would you say you are most like? –
22 thoughts on “The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge #13”
The Chamber of Secrets is my favourite movie because I feel like it’s most true to the book and Dobby! I just love Dobby I can’t help it 😂
it’s true that it’s the most true to the book, and Dobby is amazing, I love Dobby 😀
And it’s not like I don’t like, it’s more that within the 8, it’s my least favorite 😉
I just found the acting pretty bad – poor guys – they improved so much from movie 3 onwards.
Yeah, that’s true, though.
I also liked Michael Gambon better as Dumbledore, than Richard Harris
Yeah, he was funnier.