Welcome back for the 15th day of The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge! Yes, we’re halfway through – where is this month going?! =/… As you know by now, Leannaatc @Short Story Long had this idea of a month full of Harry Potter and you can find the prompt for each day here here.
– Day 15: Pick three characters to be your best friends at Hogwarts? –
Wow, just 3?! Ok, I can do this! I think I would go for the girls, mostly because I love how their friendship is written in the books, Ginny at the center of it.
First, Luna Lovegood. Luna is so fun and quirky, but she’s always honest and will always have your back. Besides, she has wisdom beyond her years and she loves unconditionally.
Then I would pick Ginny Weasley. She’s super protective of all her friends and has a kind of no-nonsense attitude that I’m quite fond of.
And finally Hermione Granger. I mean, someone has to rally the troops, and even though I think we would but heads a lot, she’s a great friend. And she’s determined and helps everyone with their homework, even when she says she won’t.
– Day 3: Is there anything in the film adaptations that annoyed you? –
– Day 4: Who’s your least favourite female character and why? –
– Day 5: Who is your favourite male character and why? –
– Day 6: Which house would you want to be in? –
– Day 7: Who’s your favourite female character and why? –
– Day 8: What’s your favourite lesson from the series? –
– Day 9: Who’s your least favourite male character and why? –
– Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows? –
– Day 11: Which character would you say you are most like? –
– Day 13: Least favourite movie? –
– Day 14: Team Voldemort or Team Harry? –
24 thoughts on “The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge #15”
All three of them are fabulous!
they are! I liked to read about the girls bonding, which is something we never get to see in the movies either
I know, I would’ve liked to see that.
I would pick the same ones!
oh, how nice 😀 girl power!
Hey! I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger award! My most recent post has the details if you want to participate.
Happy Blogging! 🙂
🙂 thank you so much!
Yes, that would be me too!