The first challenge of the Bout of Books Read-a-thon is the Fictional World Travel Challenge!
Basically is to show 3 to 6 books of fiction that take place in countries other than my own. I decided to go ahead and do it because it’s do damn easy – I can’t even remember a book that has action in either Portugal or Spain (not counting national authors).
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz – El Paso,Texas, USA
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera – Bronx, New York City, USA
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare – Victorian London, UK
- Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux – Paris, France
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden – Kyoto, Japan
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion – Melbourne, Australia