Welcome back for the 19th day of The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge! As you know by now, Leannaatc @Short Story Long had this idea of a month full of Harry Potter and you can find the prompt for each day here here.
– Day 19: Do you prefer the books or films? –
Is this question for real?! I prefer the books! Obviously! No offence to the movies, they’re great, but nothing can compare to the source material (not in this case anyway). The books are full of side stories, hints and wonders that the movies don’t even begin to grasp… So, BOOKS!!!!
– Day 3: Is there anything in the film adaptations that annoyed you? –
– Day 4: Who’s your least favourite female character and why? –
– Day 5: Who is your favourite male character and why? –
– Day 6: Which house would you want to be in? –
– Day 7: Who’s your favourite female character and why? –
– Day 8: What’s your favourite lesson from the series? –
– Day 9: Who’s your least favourite male character and why? –
– Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows? –
– Day 11: Which character would you say you are most like? –
– Day 13: Least favourite movie? –
– Day 14: Team Voldemort or Team Harry? –
– Day 15: Pick three characters to be your best friends at Hogwarts? –
– Day 16: Expecto Patronum! What form does your Patronus take and why? –
– Day 17: Favourite Harry Potter Fan adaptation? –
13 thoughts on “The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge #19”
Haha I love this comic by burdge for so many reasons: (1) it’s really funny, (2) she captures the actors so well, (3) she captures the characters as depicted in the books so well, and (4) IT’S SO TRUE!
totally. I sometimes forget how awesome Book-Ginny is!