Welcome back for the 21st day of The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge! As you know by now, Leannaatc @Short Story Long had this idea of a month full of Harry Potter and you can find the prompt for each day here here.
– Day 21: Pick one character to bring back from the dead –
Who would I bring back from the dead… Fred Weasley! There were a lot of unfortunate deaths, and my first instinct would be to say Tonks, but I don’t think she would be ok without Lupin. And Fred, poor Fred, was way too young!
– Day 3: Is there anything in the film adaptations that annoyed you? –
– Day 4: Who’s your least favourite female character and why? –
– Day 5: Who is your favourite male character and why? –
– Day 6: Which house would you want to be in? –
– Day 7: Who’s your favourite female character and why? –
– Day 8: What’s your favourite lesson from the series? –
– Day 9: Who’s your least favourite male character and why? –
– Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows? –
– Day 11: Which character would you say you are most like? –
– Day 13: Least favourite movie? –
– Day 14: Team Voldemort or Team Harry? –
– Day 15: Pick three characters to be your best friends at Hogwarts? –
– Day 16: Expecto Patronum! What form does your Patronus take and why? –
– Day 17: Favourite Harry Potter Fan adaptation? –
– Day 18: Least favourite book? –
– Day 19: Do you prefer the books or films? –
– Day 20: If you got to meet one member of the cast, who would it be? –
30 thoughts on “The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge #21”
So far, I think that’s absolutely everyone’s top choice for today’s theme.
really? I read about Fred only once, I think Sirius was getting more love ;).
Really? All the ones I saw were about Fred, but now that you’re mentioning it. I’d be pretty torn between Sirius and Fred myself. Still, the twin thing is pretty terrible … so, I’d probably end up going with Fred.
yeah 🙂 I feel like Sirius was doing his duty, you know? protecting Harry?! Fred was just so sad… still, I understand that the weasleys had to lose someone, it could have been Percy though
Yeah, Percy was the least likable Weasley. But I guess she wanted something that actually made an emotional impact.
yes, she also almost killed Mr Weasley in book 5, when she decided not to, she knew she had to kill someone of importance to the family later
Killing characters is always really difficult. I bet it wasn’t easy for her to do that.
i bet not 😦 but all her deaths made sense, at least for me
I nominated you for the Liebster award, however I now see you already have it 😦 It’s okay because I chose you due to your blog being amazing.
Thank you so much 🙂
Oh but little Dobbie!
so, would u bring back Dobbie instead of Fred?
I wish I could bring them all back but I think Dobbie’s death was the one that hit me the hardest in both the book and the movie.
i can understand that. it was a bit unfair, his death, because he was there to save them and ends up being killed 😦
Exactly. I think it was his innocence and determination to repay Harry for freeing him from the Malfoy’s that hit me.
😦 yes, it’s sad!
for me the worst deaths were Dumbledore and Sirius, because the aftermath of their deaths lingered throughout the following books… =(
This is also a difficult one, because now I’m torn between Fred and Sirius. My automatic response was Sirius, but now Fred….poor Fred. He didn’t deserve it.
I went with age as well, Fred was just starting to live, you know… so much potential.
They really did have so much potential together, but if Fred lived, George wouldn’t be with Angelina. It would make things quite different for sure.
yeah, that’s true. but they would have been happy either way
That’s true. I think they would have been so much happier if they had of been together.