Welcome back for the 23rd day of The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge! As you know by now, Leannaatc @Short Story Long had this idea of a month full of Harry Potter and you can find the prompt for each day here here.
– Day 23: Which scene (book or movie) made you cry the hardest –
A lot of scenes from the book made me cry, a lot. The death scenes were always the worst, obviously, I remember that the moment Harry enters in the Great Hall after the battle of Hogwarts, and sees all those bodies… yeah, it was all foggy there, because I was crying so hard.
But the Dumbledore’s death scene and his funeral really hit hard. The funeral in the book, with all that people… oh my, I was a sobbing mess… I bet I can make some of you cry right now…
– Day 3: Is there anything in the film adaptations that annoyed you? –
– Day 4: Who’s your least favourite female character and why? –
– Day 5: Who is your favourite male character and why? –
– Day 6: Which house would you want to be in? –
– Day 7: Who’s your favourite female character and why? –
– Day 8: What’s your favourite lesson from the series? –
– Day 9: Who’s your least favourite male character and why? –
– Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows? –
– Day 11: Which character would you say you are most like? –
– Day 13: Least favourite movie? –
– Day 14: Team Voldemort or Team Harry? –
– Day 15: Pick three characters to be your best friends at Hogwarts? –
– Day 16: Expecto Patronum! What form does your Patronus take and why? –
– Day 17: Favourite Harry Potter Fan adaptation? –
– Day 18: Least favourite book? –
– Day 19: Do you prefer the books or films? –
– Day 20: If you got to meet one member of the cast, who would it be? –
– Day 21: Pick one character to bring back from the dead –
– Day 22: Would you rather read only Harry Potter for the rest of your life, or never know it existed? –
17 thoughts on “The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge #23”
Oh god these gifs are making tear up!
Mission acomplished then! 😉
Found you through Jesse’s blog! These are some heartwrenching moments you picked out. Especially the one with Dumbledore’s death. Gah these books bring all the feels!
They really do. I was sad the whole time i was writing this post…
I scrolled so fast so that I wouldn’t see the gifs and cry XD
but that was the point 😛 (just kidding, I still get emotional if i think too hard on those moments)
The gifs alone are bringing me close to tears!!
LOL!!!! that was the whole point! 😛
EVIL! That’s what I call this!
I don’t want gifs to make me cry 😦 they’re supposed to be funny.
lol, I know!!! But it was just too good to pass up! 😉