Hello people!!! As you might know (or not), I have done this award before – you can read it here – but given that I was nominated multiple times again, I decided to to a second edition. This time the lovely bloggers Summer @Xingsings, Lia @BookLand and Kira @FieittyReads nominated me and I’m super touched, all of them run amazing blogs that you should definitely check out.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15-20 bloggers and add their links
- Notify the bloggers you included
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
5 Random Facts about me (more live facts… very up to date)
- I procrastinate… a LOT, this month in general has been terrible… I know I have a lot of work, but the more I think about it, the more I don’t want to do it… it’s bad 😦
- I hate living with people. Not even kidding! Roommates that aren’t your friends are the worst. I live with 2 guys and a girl that I’ve never seen, but man, one of those guys is messy and always puts things the wrong way in the kitchen and it drives me mad!
- I look just like my dad! The only physical think I inherited from my mom is the curly hair (the crying at all movies and the same predisposition for diseases – it sucks!). I could have her blue eyes, but nop!!!
- I have a degree in Biology (microbiology and genetics) and a Masters in Human Evolution. I’m currently in my last year of my PhD in Biodiversity and Anthropology. Working in Academia and doing research was always my dream!
- My favorite movie when I was little was Gone With the Wind. I remember it was so large, that it was usually divided into 2 screenings on sequencial days, and it would generally air after midnight. So I, with 9 years old, would go into the living room, curl up in a blanket and stay until 3 a.m. watching it, a lot – it aired a lot when I was younger, now not so much. I haven’t seen it in ages, but that movie always made me fell good! I was not a normal child, I had watched Gone With the Wind more times than I could count, and it wasn’t until a couple of years ago that I finally saw The Sound of Music!
Nominations (let’s go for 5)
- Jesse @Books at Dawn
- Erika & Miedjel @Partners in Books
- Anjie @Love Thy Shelf
- Josie @Josie’s Book Corner
If you’ve done this, like it’s probable, or you simply don’t want to do it, feel totally free to ignore this 😉