Hello people!!! As you might know (or not), I have done this award before – you can read it here – but given that I was nominated multiple times again, I decided to to a second edition. This time the lovely bloggers Summer @Xingsings, Lia @BookLand and Kira @FieittyReads nominated me and I’m super touched, all of them run amazing blogs that you should definitely check out.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15-20 bloggers and add their links
- Notify the bloggers you included
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
5 Random Facts about me (more live facts… very up to date)
- I procrastinate… a LOT, this month in general has been terrible… I know I have a lot of work, but the more I think about it, the more I don’t want to do it… it’s bad 😦
- I hate living with people. Not even kidding! Roommates that aren’t your friends are the worst. I live with 2 guys and a girl that I’ve never seen, but man, one of those guys is messy and always puts things the wrong way in the kitchen and it drives me mad!
- I look just like my dad! The only physical think I inherited from my mom is the curly hair (the crying at all movies and the same predisposition for diseases – it sucks!). I could have her blue eyes, but nop!!!
- I have a degree in Biology (microbiology and genetics) and a Masters in Human Evolution. I’m currently in my last year of my PhD in Biodiversity and Anthropology. Working in Academia and doing research was always my dream!
- My favorite movie when I was little was Gone With the Wind. I remember it was so large, that it was usually divided into 2 screenings on sequencial days, and it would generally air after midnight. So I, with 9 years old, would go into the living room, curl up in a blanket and stay until 3 a.m. watching it, a lot – it aired a lot when I was younger, now not so much. I haven’t seen it in ages, but that movie always made me fell good! I was not a normal child, I had watched Gone With the Wind more times than I could count, and it wasn’t until a couple of years ago that I finally saw The Sound of Music!
Nominations (let’s go for 5)
- Jesse @Books at Dawn
- Erika & Miedjel @Partners in Books
- Anjie @Love Thy Shelf
- Josie @Josie’s Book Corner
If you’ve done this, like it’s probable, or you simply don’t want to do it, feel totally free to ignore this 😉
21 thoughts on “Creative Blogger Award #2”
Thank you for the nom! I’m super excited to do this. I’m a total procrastinator too. I am literally that anime GIF. That is my life’s motto.
😀 me too (unfortunately!), I always think “oh, I can do this tomorrow…”
Thank you for tagging me!! ❤❤❤
you’re welcome 😀 I wasn’t sure if you’d done it before or not
No, I don’t think I’ve done it. 🙂 xoxo
I like your facts! I look a lot more like my dad too, but whenever people see me and my mum together, they say we’re totally alike, because I use the same gestures and mimic as her.
Do you like the Sound of Music? The whole world seems to know that movie, except for Austrians … which is kind of ironic. I never heard of it until I was in the states and then I couldn’t sit through the whole thing …
LOL! You’ve never heard of The Sound of Music? That’s beyond weird! I’ve only seen it a couple of years ago, it’s good, though not my favorite. You said you didn’t like musicals, right? that’s probably why you couldn’t sit through it… 😉
Even in gestures and way of talking I’m just like my dad, I’ve only lived with my mom until I was 12, and I’ve lived with my father all the time since, so I have all his personality traits…
I heard of it back in 2008 or 09 but not before that. No one is Austria knows about it and the ones that do know about it still haven’t seen it. (except maybe the ones in Salzburg since they have to deal with all the tourists) If by some weird miracle they’ve seen it (and it’s unlikely since it would never be shown on TV), I don’t know anyone who actually liked it hahaha
really? but it’s a classic… Julie Andrews!!! lol
lol that’s what people keep telling me.
What an amazing award 🙂 I procrastinate a lot too 🙂
so happy that I’m not alone on that one 😉
Lol; Lots of people I know procrastinate.
yeah, I know a lot too… 🙂
Procrastination is super common 🙂
Thank you for the nom, you are too lovely.
you’re welcome 😉 it’s deserved
I’m so grateful.
Aww, I loved the pictures of you and your dad! You do resemble him a lot!
AND THE GIFS YOU USE ARE PERFECTION. Ellen is hilarious. Watching her videos always cheers me up. 🙂
Thanks for participating, Cristina! Lovely post!
thank u 🙂