Welcome back for the 27th day of The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge! As you know by now, Leannaatc @Short Story Long had this idea of a month full of Harry Potter and you can find the prompt for each day here here.
– Day 27: If you had to take a PIECE of your soul and place it in an inanimate object, which do you choose? –
Wow… this is a weird question…
First off, let me say, I wouldn’t do it. Like ever. No matter what. The whole idea of splitting your soul is horrifying to me, and not only because of the means to do it. So, I don’t think I’ll have a good answer for this one.
Technically it would have to be something important and hard to destroy, so naturally my first thought goes to a piece of jewelry. Maybe it has to do with my 2 favorite Voldemort’s Horcruxes: the ring and the locket. I guess that would be my answer, a locket – because the effect it had was pretty terrifying and cool.
– Day 3: Is there anything in the film adaptations that annoyed you? –
– Day 4: Who’s your least favourite female character and why? –
– Day 5: Who is your favourite male character and why? –
– Day 6: Which house would you want to be in? –
– Day 7: Who’s your favourite female character and why? –
– Day 8: What’s your favourite lesson from the series? –
– Day 9: Who’s your least favourite male character and why? –
– Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows? –
– Day 11: Which character would you say you are most like? –
– Day 13: Least favourite movie? –
– Day 14: Team Voldemort or Team Harry? –
– Day 15: Pick three characters to be your best friends at Hogwarts? –
– Day 16: Expecto Patronum! What form does your Patronus take and why? –
– Day 17: Favourite Harry Potter Fan adaptation? –
– Day 18: Least favourite book? –
– Day 19: Do you prefer the books or films? –
– Day 20: If you got to meet one member of the cast, who would it be? –
– Day 21: Pick one character to bring back from the dead –
– Day 22: Would you rather read only Harry Potter for the rest of your life, or never know it existed? –
– Day 23: Which scene (book or movie) made you cry the hardest –
– Day 24: Which scene did wish was filmed, but wasn’t –
– Day 25: Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different? –
– Day 26: If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be? –
7 thoughts on “The Harry Potter 30 Days Challenge #27”
Applauds to you for being able to answer it. Choosing something to use for myself would be very hard. Although, I suppose if I did have to choose. I’d choose my husband’s military ID that he always wears. He’d never let it get destroyed and would be buried with it.
that’s a good choice with a sound logic 🙂
It sort of just came out while I was typing my comment.