OMG!!!! 500?! I can’t believe I reached 500 followers! THANK YOU ALL so SO MUCH!
WOW, I’m still in awe! It’s always good when WordPress notifies you of something, but this was beyond amazing. I wanted to thank you and I thought that maybe I could share some facts and stats about this blog, sounds good?
- I started this blog in January 2013, and the mains focus of it was movies and Tv Shows, I added books more recently.
- I maintained an awesome number of 200+ followers for months on end, the numbers skyrocketed when I entered the book blogging community.
- This will be my 765th post!
- This has been my second best month in views ever, with a total of (so far) 7,500! My best month ever was August last year, but I don’t count it as real because my main viewed article was about The Crazy Ones and coincided with Robin William’s death =( .
- I have a total of 121,108 views, 4,292 likes (3,700+ this year alone), with 3,838 comments. This makes me very happy!
- I have now 142 followers on Twitter, 100 of which I gain this past couple of months.
- My most viewed post ever is: Charmed: So that We’re Clear!, which is also my most viewed post in 2013 and 2014!
- My most viewed post this year is: The Most Shameless Shameless Ever (which I’m pretty sure has to do with a photo in there and the theme of a threesome!)
- My most viewed post this month is: My Top 15 Movie Couples (on a random note, I really need to updated my Tv and movie lists and work on one for books)
- My most viewed post of last week was: One Lovely Blog Award
- I’m so very grateful to everyone who takes some time to check out this blog. Huge thanks!