Oh September, I hope you turn out to be a good reading month…
This month I intend to read quite a few books, but I’ll only set a few on stone.
1. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi – As I said in the August Wrap-Up, I’m more than 400 pages in this already, and I want very much to finish it before tomorrow.
2. Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi – I’ll be reading the novella as soon as I finish Unravel Me, obviously.
3. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi – Do I need to explain this?
4. The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas – I’m gonna try finish this one before Queen of Shadows even get here.
5. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas – I’m super anxious to get this one on my hands, although I won’t be in a hurry to finish it, I want to go there at my own pace.
6. An Infinite Number Of Parallel Universes by Randy Ribay – eARC, it comes out in October, but I’m super curious to read it.
7. Finding Perfect by Kendra C. Highley – eARC, comes out this month, so it has to be read soon!
I’ll try to squeeze in a few more eARCs, I’ll be spending a week in Lisbon towards the end of the month, so while home isn’t the best place to get reading done – too many people to see all the time, the plane rides are ideal, and I suspect that it will be all a whole lot easier with the kindle.