Another month bites the dust! And in September I managed (by some miracle I might add) to finish my proposed TBR. So, here are the books I read (the titles will take you to my review of the book):
1. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
2. Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi
3. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
4. The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
5. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
6. An Infinite Number Of Parallel Universes by Randy Ribay
7. Finding Perfect by Kendra C. Highley
8. Finding Cinderella (novella) by Colleen Hoover
All in all, not a bad month, considering that it took me over a week to finish Queen of Shadows, which I only did last night at 2 a.m., and that Ignite Me gave me the biggest book hangover of my life.
Queen of Shadows was also one of the most fun reads I ever had, and that’s thanks to the Buddy Read and the ongoing conversation on twitter with Josie, Erika and Anjie about the book – which given that we are on 3 different time zones, meant that I sometimes woke up to +60 notifications on my twitter… all worth it 😉 – I’ll read any book with you ladies, anytime, because this was fun as hell (even if the book had me crying for a huge chunk of it!).
Also, I ended up reading Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover because Dee @The Bookish Khaleesi wrote about it yesterday and it sounded so interesting that a few hours later it was on my kindle.
I also had slightly less time to post this month, and I ended up with a good number of 65 posts in the month of September… not bad!
Tomorrow I’ll post about my October TBR 😉 .