Hello. Welcome back to yet another book tag. This time, it’s the Ultimate Book Tag and I was tagged by Daniela @books-to-get-lost-in. Thank you so much for the tag!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Nop. Never did. I remember being little and reading throughout the huge car rides. When I got older, sleep became more important.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Tahereh Mafi. Hands down, her style is completely unique and I love it.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Ok, so I’m gonna say Harry Potter because:
- believing in yourself
with that said, I should point out that the only reason I even read Harry Potter was because I feel in love with reading BECAUSE of Twilight.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
Nop, I carry my book on my backpack. Yes, I’m 31 yo and I still carry a backpack…
5. Do you smell your books?
Sure do! I avoid doing it in public, but sometimes I can’t help it.
6. Books with or without little illustrations.
It really depends on the kind of book, right?
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Twilight. I still enjoy it though.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
9. What is the tinniest book on your shelf?
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, with 42 pages, by J.K. Rowling.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo with 1231 pages.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
No, I would not be good at it, at all!
12. When did you get into reading?
I’ve always read, but more since the beginning of last year, and hard core from around 7/8 months ago.
13. What is your favourite classic book?
I haven’t read that many classics, so I’m gonna go for Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen.
14. In school what was your best subject?
Math and Biology. Anything of the sciences, really.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
It depends on who’s giving the present, right? I probably would keep it.
16. (No clue what happened to this question but apparently it disappeared)
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
I procrastinate a LOT.
18. What is your favorite word?
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
According to this very amazing graph, I’m a Nerd.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies, I’m very into high Fae Princes lately…
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters, because of Tessa Gray and Lysandra!
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
23. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Vampires, I don’t really get the whole zombie thing.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
I’m cool with either, as long as it’s well done. But maybe forbidden love has more angst, so, that!
25. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Really depends on my mood. But usually, action-packed with a few hot and steamy scenes 🙂 .