1. A Popular Book or series that you didn’t like.
Popular: Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geek by Maya Van Wagenen. When I bought it the reviews were stellar, I just didn’t like it, at all.
2. A Popular Book or series that everyone else seems to hate but you love.
I’m going to say Twilight because it receives enough hate and I definitely liked it when I read it. Obviously now I know it’s not my favorite thing…
3. A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn ppl for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don’t like.
Hmmmm, this one is hard…
I usually root for the obvious winner 😛 !
I can probably tell you a ship I don’t ship (though I didn’t dislike them…) – but they are not OTP – and that is Chaolaena… (I think it sank!)
4. A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for.
Thrillers, Horror, Historical Fiction…
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
6. A popular author that you can’t seem to get into.
John Green. Ok, to be totally fair, I never actually read anything by him, and I should give him a try, but I’m never inclined to do so…
7. A popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing. (examples “lost princess”, corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)
I’m gonna say Lost Princess, not that I’m sick of it or anything, it just so happens to be in the book I’m currently reading and I have a pretty good idea of who she is from the first time she was mentioned.
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.
The Divergent Series. No interest whatsoever.
9. The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
I’m terrible at book to movies or TV shows things. I really liked The Hunger Games adaptations, but they are not better than the books… IDK.
That’s it! I tag EVERYONE!