It’s tuesday again! Here we go for another Top Ten Tuesday 😀 , a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is:
10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me (a new book from a certain author, a reading superpower, a library that is your absolutely #librarygoals, a character to come to life, to met a certain author etc. etc.) YOU DREAM IT AND THE BOOKISH GENIE CAN DO IT.
1. Rowan WHITETHORN to come to live please!
Come on, this had to be my first wish, right? Even more than Jem Carstairs, I would love for Rowan to come to live, and if he could prefer brunettes instead of blondes, that would be amazing (source).
2. Books 5 and 6 of The Throne of Glass series now!
Because how the hell am I going to wait a whole year for it? And then another? I don’t know how to do that! I’ve never had to do that – perks of being a very recent massive reader. So Genie, talk to Sarah J. Maas, because I need those books yesterday!
3. Tahereh Mafi, I need more Warner!
So… if she could possible put out another book from that series… maybe from Warner POV, that would be super amazing. Thank you!
4. Meet Sarah J. Maas, and Becky Albertalli, and Rainbow Rowell, and Cassandra Clare, and J.k. Rowling, and …
Maybe just do a Con with all of them and me being able to have some time with each, so I could accurately freak out.
5. Could you just make all the series I want to read but do not own yet appear right now, here, in front of me?
Wouldn’t that be something?! I’m a sucker for series. I realized that I don’t mind having standalones on my kindle, but series I need and want the physical copies, so Genie, get to work! (Right now, the Grisha trilogy would be spectacular…)
6. Rainbow Rowell could write a sequel to Fangirl…
Carry On is coming, but I need a true sequel!
7. A Self sustainable library in my house (I would probably need a bigger house)
Wouldn’t that be something? Getting a book as soon as it was out… *dream*
8. Find me a job where I could read and blog about books all the time!
Is there such a thing? Because I would totally like to have it!
9. Genie, remember that Con with all of the amazing authors? What about getting all the book blogging community there too?! I would like to meet them!
So, would you all go? 😉
10. Ok, back to number 1… Genie? Where the hell is Rowan?
I really want that amazing male Fae Prince in my life!