Hello people, we’re here today for my monthly wrap-up. Yep. Another month gone. This whole year is going by way too fast… either way, let’s get on with this wrap-up.
In my October TBR I proposed myself to read 10 books this month, and in fact I was able to read 11. However, I only read 6 from my original TBR list… UUUPPPPSSSS! I managed to read a lot while traveling, but I decided to tackle my Netgalley TBR list, leaving some not so urgent books to read at a later time. So, the books I read this month:
1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
2. Rikki by Abigail Strom
3. The New Year’s Wish by Dani-Lyn Alexander
4. A Summer Like No Other by Elodie Nowodazkij
5. Always Second Best by Elodie Nowodazkij
7. The Unfortunate Decisions of Dahlia Moss by Max Wirestone
8. Your Voice Is All I Hear by Leah Scheier
9. Frosh: First Blush by Mónica B. Wagner
10. The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak by Brian Katcher
Eleven books was great 😀 , especially considering that I was traveling for half the month. And I’m super happy because even traveling, I managed to write 60 posts this month, which means almost 2 per day… and I wrote reviews for all of my books, even if some are still not up.
Tomorrow I’ll post my November TBR 😀 .