Hello, hello. It took me a couple of days to organize what it is that I’m attacking this month, but I got it now. 😀 The main goal this month in terms of reading will be keep up with my ARCs for this month, and finish the 2 series that I’m in the middle of: The Lunar Chronicles and Penryn & the End of Days.
I’ll warn you before hand, this is a very ambitious TBR.
1. The Last One by Tawdra Kandle – This book is already out – when I was approved for it, it was already passed its publication date. Because of that I want to get to it, but it won’t be my priority.
2. Nirvana by J.R. Stewart – oh man, I’m so scared of picking up this book. This was an auto-approval from netgalley – I didn’t request it – and I do have the revised version, but still, the synopsis doesn’t make me want to jump into it.
3. Something in the Air by Marie Landry – This seems like a fun and easy read, and I’ll read it soon because it comes out in 9 days.
4. Right Where You Are by L.E. Bross – I actually finished this one of at 3 a.m. the night before last (that’s why it isn’t on my October wrap-up). Expect a review this week, and I really liked it – so so so HOT!
5. Crystallum by Laney McMann – This book comes out at the end of November and I’m intrigued by it.
6. Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame – I’m really excited for this one. I hope I have time for it, given that publication date is December 1st.
7. World After by Susan Ee – I actually already started this book, after reading (and loving) Angelfall, I just had to keep going with this series as soon as possible. I’m about 20% in, and I need Raffe… 20% of the book without him is too much (and I’m sure Penryn agrees with me).
8. End of Days by Susan Ee – Read the above.
9. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer – I read Cinder last month, and I was supposed to read Scarlet too, but somehow I just wasn’t in the mood. But with the last installment of this series coming out this month, I really want to get to it minimally spoiled.
10. Cress by Marissa Meyer – Same as above.
11. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – I got my hands on this book very very recently and with all the raving reviews coming out, I have to get to it soon. I honestly don’t know if it will happen this month, because let’s face it, this is a huge TBR, but I really want to at least start it…
Ufff, I know this is a HUGE TBR, but I really need to get through most of these 😀 . At the very least I want to read all my ARCs and World After and End of Days, even if I have to leave The Lunar Chronicles for next month, but I’m hoping that that won’t be necessary…