Hey people! Today I’m doing a brand new Blog Award: the Book Fangirling Award! I was nominated by Anette @Anette Reads, thank you so much Anette. 🙂 This award was created by Book Fangirling, so visit up the original blog 😉 .
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. What’s the first book you remember being really obsessed by?
Now now… this is a judgement free zone, right? Just kidding, I’m not in the slightest embarrassed by it: Twilight! This was the book (and series) that really got me into reading. Twilight was the only reason I even read Harry Potter. So, I don’t care if it’s not quality writing, it isn’t, but it will always hold a special place in my heart. Also, this book started a revolution in terms of Young Adult Books and made it “cool” to read. 🙂
2. Who’s your book OTP?
My answer to this question would always be Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter, but can I only pick one? Because now I have loads of OTPs… oh well, I might have to do a post about it.
3. Do you read/write fanfiction? If so, what kind?
No, I don’t write at all, nothing, not a thing. But after I finished reading Ignite Me, I did wander and started looking at some fan fiction, but I have troubles with it. True that I never searched for one that had a truly feel of the characters I love, I’m sure there are some great ones out there, but the ones I came across either portrayed the characters in a way I couldn’t imagine them, or the setting and plot were just weird. So I gave up on that kind of fanfic. What I did find, and became slightly addicted to, was one-shots fanfic of some of my favorite couples (and yes, confession time now, I do love a good smutty well written scene!).
4. What kind of merch do you own? (Include pictures if you want!)
Book merch? Not much, just Hermione’s wand and now I have two Funko Pop! figures of Hermione and Ron – if you had any doubts how OTP they are!
5. Now for the most important question. What’s your Hogwarts house?
I’m a proud Ravenclaw 😀 .
- Book series or standalones? Why?
- Did you watch anime/cartoons when you were younger? Which ones?
- Tell me a music that reminds you of your childhood/early teens.
- Favorite movie growing up?
- Where do you live? Tell us something about your city (that us tourists can’t read on the books).
- Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Kat @Life and Other Disasters
- Josie @Josie’s Book Corner
- Leanna @Short Story Long
- Jenna @Reading with Jenna