Hey people! Today I’m doing a brand new Blog Award: the Book Fangirling Award! I was nominated by Anette @Anette Reads, thank you so much Anette. 🙂 This award was created by Book Fangirling, so visit up the original blog 😉 .
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. What’s the first book you remember being really obsessed by?
Now now… this is a judgement free zone, right? Just kidding, I’m not in the slightest embarrassed by it: Twilight! This was the book (and series) that really got me into reading. Twilight was the only reason I even read Harry Potter. So, I don’t care if it’s not quality writing, it isn’t, but it will always hold a special place in my heart. Also, this book started a revolution in terms of Young Adult Books and made it “cool” to read. 🙂
2. Who’s your book OTP?
My answer to this question would always be Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter, but can I only pick one? Because now I have loads of OTPs… oh well, I might have to do a post about it.
3. Do you read/write fanfiction? If so, what kind?
No, I don’t write at all, nothing, not a thing. But after I finished reading Ignite Me, I did wander and started looking at some fan fiction, but I have troubles with it. True that I never searched for one that had a truly feel of the characters I love, I’m sure there are some great ones out there, but the ones I came across either portrayed the characters in a way I couldn’t imagine them, or the setting and plot were just weird. So I gave up on that kind of fanfic. What I did find, and became slightly addicted to, was one-shots fanfic of some of my favorite couples (and yes, confession time now, I do love a good smutty well written scene!).
4. What kind of merch do you own? (Include pictures if you want!)
Book merch? Not much, just Hermione’s wand and now I have two Funko Pop! figures of Hermione and Ron – if you had any doubts how OTP they are!
5. Now for the most important question. What’s your Hogwarts house?
I’m a proud Ravenclaw 😀 .
- Book series or standalones? Why?
- Did you watch anime/cartoons when you were younger? Which ones?
- Tell me a music that reminds you of your childhood/early teens.
- Favorite movie growing up?
- Where do you live? Tell us something about your city (that us tourists can’t read on the books).
- Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Kat @Life and Other Disasters
- Josie @Josie’s Book Corner
- Leanna @Short Story Long
- Jenna @Reading with Jenna
26 thoughts on “Book Fangirling Award”
Ravenclaws unite 😀
Thanks for the nomination
Awesome award! And thanks for the nomination 🙂
What an awesome award!
You’re like the third person to nominate me for this this week hahaha I’ll have to do it very soon or the questions will pile up!
at least it’s only 5 😛
I saw one of the posts, but I had already written this one 😉
It’s totally okay, I’d rather do it all at once anyway 😉
i figured 😛
My OTP is Ron and Hermione too, and Ravenclaws unite wooo 😀
😀 aren’t they the best? 😀 😀
Yes a fellow Ravenclaw! Everyone has those Funk Pop things and they are so cute! I need to get one for Christmas.
😀 Ravenclaw for the win! I bought these 2 fairly recently, and they are so cute that I want to collect all of them (no money for that, though)
I haven’t even got one 😦 That’s going to change soon though! Fangirl problems, what can you do?
give in to it? 😉
I think we are on the same page 🙂
Haha so many Ravenclaws here. I’m a proud Hufflepuff! Thanks for the nomination, Cristina!
Hufflepuff is what we all should want to be :D. It’s well deserved
I want Harry Potter Funkos too!! 😩 Plus Romione is my OTP as well 😉
😀 they’re so cute
Romione is definitely OTP ❤ I have Hermione , but I haven't found Ron yet 😦 (Pop Funko I mean haha)
I’ve never read Twilight or HP. I’m so behind.