It’s Thanksgiving time!!! – It’s today, right?! Because it doesn’t exist in Portugal or Spain (we do have Black Friday though)! Kat @Life and Other Disasters and Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much nominated me for this cool challenge: Be Thankful Challenge. So that you both know, I’m extremely thankful for both of you, here on wordpress, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc 😉
- Share this image in your blog post.
- Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for.
- Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for.
- Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part.
5 People I’m Thankful For:
- My dad: maybe I’ve never said it here, I’m not sure, but my “official residence” is with my dad and I talk to him every single day! He’s always there for me – even if he sometimes doesn’t quite know how to do that.
- My mom: obviously! She’s my mom! Sometimes she gets under my nerves, but I love her (you know that, right mom?) – she’s also the only one in my family who reads my blog.
- My nieces and nephew: I sometimes live for the 3 little devils in the family. They make me laugh and I’m so thankful to be their aunt.
- My best-friend: We don’t always see eye-to-eye, but she’s family to me.
- You all: The blogging community is a huge support to me, and I’m so thankful for all of you. Most days I talk more to some of you than to most people around my workplace 😉 .
5 Things I’m Thankful For:
- My books: Honestly, what would I do without my books???
- Internet: How would I function in a world without internet?
- Traveling: I sometimes think I could totally live catching planes every other week. I love it.
- Matcha green tea: How did I live 31 years without this in my life? It’s so good! I already located a few stores here in Barcelona that sell it 😀 .
- My crappy smart-phone: poor thing it’s almost dying on my from lack of space, but it keeps soldiering on. It gets me all my updates daily, and it helped me keep in touch with everything on my blog while I was away.
5 Blogs I tag:
- Josie @Josie’s Book Corner
- Jesse @Books at Dawn
- Erika & Miedjel @Partners in Books
- Anjie @Love Thy Shelf
- Jenna @Reading with Jenna