As promised, here is my reading list for this month of December. I won’t go overboard with this TBR, because I suspect that I will not have that much time in the week before Christmas. I’m heading to Portugal on December 17 and until Christmas day, my days will be filled with family, shopping and gift wrapping. So, what I plan to read:
1. Cress by Marissa Meyer – I’m almost done!
2. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – This was part of last month’s TBR, but I never got to it. December and Christmas seems like a perfect time to get into this story
3. Winter by Marissa Meyer – I’ll have to buy the ebook, but I need to know how the series ends before the end of the year.
4. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon – Do I need a reason?
5. Crystallum by Laney McMann – This book came out a couple of days ago, but I wasn’t in the mood to read the ARC in November, but I’m hoping to get to it this week
6. Deal Breakers by Laura Lee – eARC from Netgalley, and it sound fun.
7. Reasons To Love A Nerd Like Me by Becky Jerams – This book was sent to me by the author and I’m so excited to read it 😀 .
8. Distraction by Laura Clark – Same as the above, the book was sent to me by the author and I’m curious about it. And I love that cover!
9. More Than Music (Chasing the Dream #1) by Elizabeth Briggs – If you remember my November Book Haul, I got a bundle from Netgalley that contains 8 books. I want to get to some of those books this month, they are all New Adult books about bands. I thought I would start with a band I already love!
This is it. This TBR is slightly smaller than last month’s and I’m hoping I can get to all of these books and maybe even add a few more.