Hi, I think this might be my last Christmas-y book tag because really? How many more can I do, right? This time I was tagged by Deanna @A Novel Glimpse, so thank you and you guys should definitely check out her blog.
1. Tag the creator (Abbielu @Cafe Book Bean)
2. Have fun answering the questions.
3. Tag 5-10 people to join in the fun.
4. Thank and link back to those who tagged you.
5. DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE RULES! YOU DON’T NEED TO BE TAGGED TO PARTICIPATE.
1. FAVORITE BOOK(S) TO READ DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON?
Any book! I’m lucky if I even manage to have time to read. Lately the only couple of times that I was able to was between 2 and 7 a.m. and that is not healthy.
2. TELL US YOUR BEST CHRISTMAS MEMORY.
I don’t really know… I always liked Christmas because of the family aspect to it. Every year since my nephews were born have been good :).
3. FAVORITE FICTIONAL WINTER WONDERLAND?
I feel like I repeat myself a lot during these Christmas-y tags, that’s why this will be the last one… Hogsmeade.
4. SNOWMAN OR SNOW ANGEL?
I would settle for SNOW! Any kind of snow…
5. WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY MOVIE?
Hmmmm, I don’t know… Love Actually probably.
6. IF YOU COULD SPEND THE HOLIDAYS ANYWHERE (FICTION OR NON-FICTION,) WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
New York City… I would love to spend the holidays there, and I hope I get to, at least once in my life.
7. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET UNDER THE MISTLETOE?
Hmmmm, Jem… or Rowan… or Thorne (that would be fun), or any other hot guy, I’m not very picky.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOT HOLIDAY DRINK?
Is tea a holiday drink? Toffee Nut Latte or Eggnog Latte.
9. WHAT AUTHOR FROM ANY TIME WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A CUP WITH?
Oh, so many! I would love to have a cup with Sarah J. Maas though, because she seems hilarious.
10. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU HOPING SANTA WILL BRING YOU?
“Santa” brought me 5 books! And some other stuff….