Hello guys! Welcome to the first day of 2016! Times really does fly… So, today I bring you my January TBR
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – I’m about 110 pages in and I’m absolutely loving it. Rainbow Rowell can do no wrong.
- Loud is How I Love You by Mercy Brown – Yet another one 😀
- Any Other Girl by Rebecca Phillips – Fourth ARC…
- Progress by Amalie Silver – And the fifth…
- Without a Doubt by Lindsay Paige – Yep, another one…
- Winter by Marissa Meyer – I was suppose to have time to read it last month, but I did manage it, but I really want to read it soon.
- Crystallum by Laney McMann – This has been in my TBR for the last couple of months and I really need to get to it =/
- Did I Mention I Need You? by Estelle Maskame – I’ll buddy read this one with Kat 😀 (we’re still not sure when that will happen)
I do hope to get to a couple more books, but these 10 are my main goal. How about you? How’s your January TBR looking? 😉