Hello people! Being sunday and all, I thought it would be perfect to do yet another Blog Award post! This time Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much and Rogan @Signing On nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award (my third).
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer
Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much asked:
1. Is blogging what you thought it would be? Why or why not?
Not really, I wasn’t expecting the kind of interaction we all have, I thought it was more of a lonelier endeavour, you know?
2. Where is the coolest place you have traveled to?
I have to say Japan, because…well… JAPAN!
3. Do you have pets? And if so, what kind and why do you love them so much?
Not at the moment. =/
4. Is there any hyped book that you refuse to read? Why?
A few probably. I won’t read 50 Shades of Gray, that’s for sure. But I also have no interest in reading the Divergent series.
5. What book/movie/TV show is over-hyped?
Am I supposed to do the 3 categories? Ok…
Book: The Maze Runner
Movie: (I’m gonna skip this one)
TV Show: Grey’s Anatomy
6. What’s the book that got you into reading?
Twilight. Yep people… TWILIGHT!
7. What is something you’ve always wanted to do, but have never done for no good reason?
Interrail. When I was younger I wanted to do it badly, because my eldest brother had done it a couple of times when I was a kid, and I love travelings, and I wanted to do it so badly. But it’s just one of those things that it’s no fun to do alone…
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I get totally enraged when people don’t respect the common rules of living and working together. Like, here at home, when I get to the kitchen and someone used it and left it dirty, or when they see the garbage is full but they don’t take it out. At work is the same… I’m a bit OCD when it comes to things that we all use.
9. What’s your favorite TV show?
Right now I would have to go for shows that still grab me every week, so probably Criminal Minds, Law & Order SVU, Marvel’s Jessica Jones and Marvel’s Agent Carter.
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Definitely cinema’s popcorn. But our cinemas in Portugal, not these ones here that suck.
11. Share a blog post you wrote that meant a lot to you and tell us why you picked that one.
Girl, you know I have over 1000 posts on this blog, right??? Picking one is tough as nails! But I’m going to say the first discussion post I made here, about the importance of sex in novels.
Rogan @Signing On asked:
1. What book would you recommend to a seven year old with a high reading ability?
I feel like the right answer here is Harry Potter! Right? Is there any other option?
2. Hairbrush or comb?
Hairbrush, mainly because it’s faster. I do not take enough care of my hair, I have to admit to that.
3. Would you rather be the lawyer for someone who murdered someone or who participated in child trafficking?
I’d rather not to be a lawyer at all, especially for those people. But if I had to choose, I would rather defend someone who had murdered someone else. I can think of a few excuses for that, I can’t think of anything for child trafficking.
4. On a lighter note, what is your favourite season?
Autumn for sure…
5. Duvet or blanket?
6. Painting or sketching?
Neither?! I’m not good at any of those…
7. Be able to write a poem or be able to write a book?
I would rather be able to write a book, because I’m not a fan of poetry in general.
8. Would you rather have the ability to read and comprehend any classic you want, easily, or the ability to stop time whilst reading a classic (NOTE: THIS POWER ONLY APPLIES TO THE READING OF CLASSICS)?
Read and comprehend every classic. If time stopped, wouldn’t it be worst?
9. Non-fiction or Short Story collection?
It really depends… in general, I’m going with short story collection.
10. Black or white?
Black for clothes, white for everything else.
11. What Hogwarts house would you be in according to your own opinion of yourself?
Ravenclaw, all the tests get it right.
This concludes this award! I’m not going to nominate anyone at the moment, because I still have a few awards to get through and all. 😉