Hi people! Here we are for my first book haul of the year. Yep, we’re already one month down in 2016 and this is freaking scary. Time keeps going by way too fast and I would really appreciate it if it slowed the hell down. Either way, this month I got a few books, so let’s begin.
I ended up getting 5 physical copies this month. Well, actually, I got The Name of The Wind still in 2015, but my haul had already gone up :D. The Name of The Wind was actually a christmas gift from a friend and I love it, because I’ve been wanting to start this series for a while, I was just procrastinating because the last book has no release date yet. Then in Glasgow at the beginning of the month I bought Forbidden, The Night Owls and What If? at Waterstones (where I could easily spend a whole day), and at Tesco (of all places), I found The Art of Being Normal for a really amazing price.
I’m kind of hooked on the kindle deals! Two of the books below I got for 0€!!! And most of the others were at amazing prices…
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton – I saw so many good reviews about this book that I decided to get it.
- Sink or Swim by Kelley R. Martin – I needed this novella!
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover – I got this book for free :D, I still can’t believe it!!!
- Falling into Place by Amy Zhang – It was a daily deal, and it sounded interesting.
- Winter by Marissa Meyer – Most expensive eBook I ever bought. But I had to.
- Friends With Partial Benefits by Luke Young – FREE!!!
- Thing We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby – Kindle deal! Anso, sounded good, and great cover.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – I bought Fangirl for my kindle for 0.92€. How could I resist?
- The Baller by Vi Keeland – Saw great reviews :D.
- Chasing Crazy by Kelly Siskind – I got this eARC through Netgalley, already read it and loved it.
- The High Mountains of Portugal by Yann Martel – Currently reading this one, got it through Netgalley.
- Getting Him Back by K.A. Mitchell – I got this eARC through Netgalley.
- More Than Fashion by Elizabeth Briggs – Netgalley rocks :D. I already read the rest of the series, so I can’t wait to read this one next month.
- Always For You by Tawdra Kandle – Netgalley again, already read it.
- The Dirty Secret by Kira A. Gold – Netgalley, already read it.
- Innuendos by V. Kelly – ebook provided by the author for honest review, read it and actually really liked it.
- Spanish Lessons by Jessica Peterson – ebook provided by the author for honest review.
- Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach – I got this eARC through Netgalley too.
- Extreme by Lark O’Neal – I received this book from Xpresso Book Tours in exchange for an honest review.
And that’s a wrap… my 24 books hauled this month 😉
30 thoughts on “January Book Haul”
Great haul! I’m putting off buying The Name of The Wind series as it’s a proper high fantasy series and I’m a bit intimidated. I hope you enjoy your books!
thank you. I’m intimidated by that series as well. I have to be in the right mood for high fantasy and I haven’t been in one lately 🙂
Yeah me too, I usually have to be by roaring fire to get into a fantasy book 🙂
YAY to all the books! I want to read Falling Into Place too at some point.
let me tell you: Amazon kindle deals are the best thing ever!
I can see that now hahaha
😀 😀 😀
Awesome book haul! 🙂
Amazing haul, like always! I’ve requested Getting Him Back from NetGalley too, but it remains to be seen if I’ll get it hahah. They’ll probably see that I don’t read new adult that often and be like “eh nah” LOL.
Oh, they’ll probably approve you if they still have the numbers, NA is pretty easy to get approve for. I have a harder time getting approve for YA books =/
Great haul! I hope you enjoy reading them! Happy Reading! 😀
Thank you 😀
Have you ever read Forbidden before? Warning: it will have you bawling your eyes out by the end.
So everyone keeps telling me ;). I haven’t read it, but I’m preparing myself for it
I read it last year and it’s so heart-wrenching 🙂 You’ll both love it and hate it.
ok… i don’t like the hate part 😦
It’s like you’ll hate how much it affects you – it really hits you hard, but that’s also a good thing because then you know it’s a good book.
i agree with that. wow, I ‘ll probably read it next month. this month I’ll read Hopeless, and I don’t want to read 2 emotional charged books in a row.
Great haul! I really want to read The Name of the Wind and Forbidden 😀
:). I’ll probably take a while to get to The Name of the Wind, I’m not in a high fantasy mood right now =/. Forbidden I want to get to soonish, but I have to get prepared, because that book will break me 😦
SOOO many books, you’re so lucky. Wish I could haul that many books every month, haha! 🙂
*please take note that the majority of books hauled this month were FREE!!!* eheh.
YOU ARE LIVING THE DREAM. :p
LOL, that´s because I spend a lot of time requesting books on netgalley… It’s an addiction really, and it needs to stop 😛
Haha, I understand, I try NOT to go on Netgalley all the time because I know I’m going to request books if I do, haha!
yeah =/ i have that problem…
Falling Into Place was one of my favorite books in 2014, loved it! And I also got Anything You Want from NetGalley