Hello!!! For this month I decided to have an exclusively romantic TBR – being that Valentine’s Day is around the corner and all. Mind you, I don’t actually like Valentine’s, even in those occasions when I was in relationships… lol. Still, I have such an amount of romances in my TBR that I thought this would be fun :D.
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton – I’ve actually started this one yesterday, and OMG! I was shaking in the train from laughing so much!!! Clive is the best cat ever!
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – It’s finally time to get on board this train, right?
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover – Yes, I’m preparing my heart for this one.
- The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1) by Elle Kennedy – Great reviews all around, I’m excited for this one :D.
- More Than Fashion by Elizabeth Briggs – Elizabeth Briggs hasn’t disappointed me so far. I’ll read this one with Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much.
- The Total Package by Stephanie Evanovich
- Spanish Lessons by Jessica Peterson
- Getting Him Back by K.A. Mitchell
- Did I Mention I Need You? by Estelle Maskame – This is for my buddy read with Kat @Life and Other Disasters, because the book comes out at the beginning of next month :D.
- Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach – If we have time, me and Kat will read this one as well.
That’s my main list for this month! All romances, between YA, NA and Chick-Lit, and 6 are ARCs ;-). If I still have time, I’ll probably keep going through my endless list of romance ebooks :).