Hey! I got a ton of books this month, 32 to be exact, but mostly eBooks or review copies. Let me show you what I hauled.
At the first week of the month I went into Barcelona, to my beloved bookstore, and saw a single copy of The Girl Who Fell by Shannon M. Parker, I picked it up immediately and marched to the register. We were still almost a week from Lady Midnight release date, but I decided to ask if they were going to receive the book right away, because if not, I was ordering it online. The lady was super nice, and she informed me that they had received 2 copies of the book that morning, one was already sold, but the other was available, and if I wanted it… did I ever?! Of course! So, I bought Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare before it came out and I love it!
Last, but certainly not least, Kat @Life and Other Disasters had a small problem with her order of Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell, and ended up receiving 50 copies of the book instead of one. And because she’s the best, she sent me one. To be honest, I still haven’t opened it, since it is in Portugal and I am not, but I just couldn’t not mention it. Also, she just achieved 500 WordPress followers on her blog, and she’s hosting a giveaway that you can check out here.
This month I took advantage of a lot of kindle deals, and bought some books that I just needed to read…
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell – Well… duh!
- The Crown and the Arrow (The Wrath and the Dawn 0.5) by Renee Ahdieh – Because…
- Changing His Game (The Reynolds Brothers Book 1) by
- by :AM KissesAddison Moore – Because Cátia was reading it 😛
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry – Because Kat recommended me this book.
- For You by Mimi Strong – sounded good 😀
- Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras – Read some good reviews, so why not?!
- A Stone in the Sea (Bleeding Stars Book 1) by A.L. Jackson – Deanna recommended it
- Him (Him #1) by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy – Best decision ever!
- Us (Him #2) by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy – Favorite book I read this month… ❤
- V-Card (Sharing Spaces Book 1) by Alicia Michaels – Sounded hilarious!
- The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years Book 1) by Sarina Bowen – Deanna recommended it 😀
- Now and Then (The Now Series Book 1) by Brenda Rothert – Sounded good!
I requested a lot of ARCs from Netgalley this month, and got a few books from the authors as well. Even though these are a lot of review copies, I already read 8 of them during this month, and I’m on my way to finishing the 9th, so all is good.
- Heartbreaker (Unbreakable #1) by Kat Bastion and Stone Bastion
- The Do-Over by L.E. Bross
- Undecided by Julianna Keyes
- The One That Got Away (Kingston Ale House #1) by A.J. Pine
- In Her Eyes by Wesley Banks
- Eight Ways to Ecstasy (Art of Passion #2) by Jeanette Grey
- My Perfect Mistake (Over the Top #1) by Kelly Siskind
- Crazy, Stupid, Fauxmance (Creative HeArts #3) by Shellee Roberts
- Pieces of You and Me by Erin Fletcher
- Heat It Up by Stina Lindenblatt
- Catch You (Love Me, I’m Famous Series #0.5) by M. H. Soars
- Buh-Bye, V Card: Naughty New Adult Box Set (The Undergrad Years) by Avery Aster
- Lessons in Gravity by Jessica Peterson
- Love in B Minor by Elodie Nowodazkij
- Lines We Forget by J.E. Warren
- That Thing Between Eli & Gwen by J.J. McAvoy