Hello 😀 . Today I’ll show you my TBR for this month. In March I managed to read 22 books by some miracle. Granted, one was a super short novella and another one was a short story, but still, it was the most I ever read in a single month, and most books were finished in the span of 24 hours. So, I hope I have a similarly awesome reading month in April, though I won’t aim that high, because that’s crazy.
I’m going for 15 books, of which 2.5 of them are already finished (yes, it’s still the 3rd day of the month…).
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig – Me and Cátia are both about halfway through with this book. It’s good, but neither of us has been in the mood for it.
- Changing His Game (The Reynolds Brothers, #1) by Justine Elvira – I actually finished this book already (and I was so disappointed).
- Roommates by Erin Leigh – And I finished this one already too…
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare – This beauty will be a buddy read with Kat @Life and Other Disasters and Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much. After weeks of waiting, Cátia is finally getting her book on monday, and we will begin this journey. It will probably take us a bit to get through it, but we will!
- Once Upon a Dream (Twisted Tales #2) by Liz Braswell – I didn’t like the first one a bit, but I’ll give this one a shot.
- Catch You (Love Me, I’m Famous 0.5) by M.H. Soars – Warning, the next 5 book are buddy reads with Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much, because we love to request the same ARCs on Netgalley.
- The One That Got Away (Kingston Ale House #1) by A.J. Pine – Another ARC I’m reading with Cátia
- Crazy, Stupid, Fauxmance (Creative HeArts #3) by Shellee Roberts – And another one… I’m so excited for this one, because I read the second book of this series last month.
- Pieces of You and Me by Erin Fletcher – Another ARC I’m reading with Cátia.
- That Thing Between Eli and Gwen by J.J. McAvoy – And another!
- Tone Deaf by Olivia Rivers – The author asked me if I would like to read and review her book… hells YES! (Kat @Life and Other Disasters is also reading this one…)
- Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach – Me and Kat @Life and Other Disasters are finally getting to this one. And Sara @Freadom Library is joining us 😀
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover – I’m going to Portugal later this month, which means I’ll finally be able to buy CoHo’s ebooks!!! (Kindle store’s prices differ from Portugal to Spain, and they’re way nicer at home).
- The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years #1) by Sarina Bowen – I bought this book this month (for free), so I’m hoping I get some time to get to it. Everybody says wonders of Sarina Bowen, and I fell in love with Him and Us.
- #Junkie (GearShark #1) by Cambria Hebert – I stumbled upon this book by accident, and after loving Him and Us so much, I think I’ll enjoy this one as well.
This is what I plan to read this month of April, I might not get to all the books, but I’ll try to finish all my ARCs – the goal on Netgalley keeps beeing the 80% ratio… not far now.
I also think that some books will take a little bit of time, such as Lady Midnight. Not only is the book huge, but buddy reading implies that we have to keep a steady pace between the 3 of us 😉 .