Hey guys :). How you doing? Today I’m doing the The Book Fangirling Blog Award, and I was nominated by Emma @Em Does Book Reviews, Megan @Meganqm1 and Carrianne @Carrianne’s Cuppa n’ Critiques. This is my second time doing this award, you can check the other post here.
- Create a post to accept your award
- Add the blog award button to your blog
- Answer the questions I have set below
Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees (at least one question about fangirling)
Emma @Em Does Book Reviews Questions:
1. Who do you normally fangirl with? In real life or over the internet?
This is easy. I fangirl with Kat @Life and Other Disasters and Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much. I do it like all the time. We have opened chats on every social media just for fangirling with each other. 😀
2. Who was your first ‘ship’?
Haruka and Michiru from Sailor Moon, for sure. I mean, I was shipping other people by then, such as Usagi and Mamoru, or Jean Grey and Scott Summers from X-Men… but Haruka and Michiru are OTP!
3. Have you ever read or written fanfiction about a book you loved?
I’ve read a few chapter of Shatter Me fanfic, but mostly one shots. Somehow I have a lot of trouble connecting to fanfic. Then I read Wallbanger and later found out that it was initially fanfic from Twilight, so I’m guessing that it happens sometimes.
4. What was the last book/character/ship you fangirled over?
Oh, I fangirl all the time about a lot of books, characters and ships. But lately I’ve talked a lot about Jamie and Wes from Him and Us by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy.
5. If you could be flatmates with one fictional character (no romance!) which character would you choose to live with?
I wouldn’t mind being flatmates with Magnus Bane, because he’s glorious, and I would always have coffee :D!!!!
Megan @Meganqm1 Questions:
1. What is your favourite book of all time?
Oh boy… that’s a tough question! I’ll say one of my favorite books of this year (is that good enough?!). Carry On by Rainbow Rowell… Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff… Wallbanger by Alice Clayton… Us by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy…
2. What was the last book you read and what did you think of it?
I finished Love on the Ledge by Zoraida Córdova just yesterday evening, and I really enjoyed it. It’s not my favorite NA book, but it was a good story, and the romance was awesome.
3. Do you like audio books?
It really depends. I liked a few audio non-fiction books, for fiction it really depends on the narrator.
4. Post a photo of describe your book situation at home?
5. Least favourite book?
One of the worst books I read last year was Nirvana by J.R. Stewart… just… NO!
Carrianne @Carrianne’s Cuppa n’ Critiques Questions:
1. If you could steal a character’s clothes, whose would you steal?
I think I wouldn’t mind having Emma Carstairs wardrobe. I like the idea of all the vintage clothes (and also all the gear).
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
No no no no no… sorry, can’t!
3. What trope would you like to see more in books?
Hmmm, isn’t it the definition of trope something you see a lot?! Either way, I’m a sucker for the best friends to romance trope, and the enemies to lovers one too… I love those!!! 😀 So, more of that would be always ok 😉 .
4. Favorite bookish loot? If you don’t have any, then favorite book cover?
I mean… look at them!
5. Which scene would you like to be a part of and in what book?
Anything Shadowhunters related. I just love the world!