Hey guys!!! In April I was again able to read 20+ books, but I’ll still keep my TBR for May fairly short, and then I’ll just add to it if I have the time.
- Like Candy by Debra Doxer – I’ve had this ARC in my kindle since I created my Netgalley account… it was about time that I got to it.
- Say Something… by T.A. Roth – Another Netgalley ARC that I’ve already started. I’m reading this one with Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much.
- The Rule Book by Jennifer Blackwood – Another eARC I’ll be reading with Cátia.
- Lessons of the Heart by Jodie Larson – And another eARC I’ll be reading with Cátia.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes – I’ll be buddy reading this book with Kat @Life and Other Disasters and Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much. This will be our second buddy, of all of us together, and it’s bound to help with all the sadness.
- Winging It (Corrigan Falls Raiders, #3) by Cate Cameron – and yet another eARC I’ll read with Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much.
- Adorkable by Cookie O’Gorman – I bought this ebook last month, and I hope I have time to get to it this month.
- The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years #1) by Sarina Bowen – This was on my TBR last month, but I was waiting for Cátia to be able to read it too :D.
- The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh – I’m honestly scared to read this conclusion to this duology, but I’m so curious!!!
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma – Not sure if I’ll be in the mood for this book this month, but it’s about time I read it.
- The Way to Game the Walk of Shame by Jenn P. Nguyen – I got this eARC for the blog tour in the beginning of June, so I’ll be reading this one soon for sure.
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas – I’m in no hurry to read this one – because then I’ll have a year long wait for the next one -, but I also don’t want to be spoiled, so I’ll probably read it this month.
This is my TBR! I’ve finally reached my 80% ratio on Netgalley, and now I want to at least keep it, so I want to stay up to all my ARCs.