Hey guys! Here I am for another wrap-up :). So, this month my TBR had 12 books, and I did relatively well, because even though I only read 9 (and a half) books from that list, I did manage a total of 20 books (well… 19, but one had 2 parts), and I started 2 others. I’m counting it as a success!
In general it was an awesome reading month, but I did have some ARCs that were pretty bad, so, that wasn’t ideal.
This month I read:
- HICKVILLE CONFESSIONS (MARY KARLIK)
- LADY MIDNIGHT (CASSANDRA CLARE)
- SAY SOMETHING… (T.A. ROTH)
- LIKE CANDY (DEBRA DOXER)
- HUSTLER (MEGHAN QUINN & JESSICA PRINCE)
- THE RULE BOOK (JENNIFER BLACKWOOD)
- BIG ROCK (LAUREN BLAKELY)
- ADORKABLE (COOKIE O’GORMAN)
- SEVER (J.M. MILLER)
- #JUNKIE (GEARSHARK #1) (CAMBRIA HEBERT)
- FOR THE ONE (BRENNA AUBREY)
- WINGING IT (CATE CAMERON)
- CHASED (PART 1 & 2) (PIPER LAWSON)
- SHE LAUGHS IN PINK (JESSICA CALLA)
- NEANDERTHAL SEEKS HUMAN (PENNY REID)
- #REV (GEARSHARK #2) (CAMBRIA HEBERT)
- FINDING LONDON (ELLIE WADE)
- SMUT (KARINA HALLE)
- LESSONS OF THE HEART (JODIE LARSON)
- THE YEAR WE FELL DOWN (SARINA BOWEN)
- MUSICAL MONDAYS: BORED TO DEATH BY BLINK-182
- MUSICAL MONDAYS: I HATE U, I LOVE U BY GNASH FT. OLIVIA O’BRIEN
- MUSICAL MONDAYS: EU NÃO SEI QUEM TE PERDEU BY PEDRO ABRUNHOSA FEAT. SANDRA DE SÁ
- MUSICAL MONDAYS: THE BALLAD OF RUSSELL AND JULIE BY DOCTOR WHO CAST
Top Ten Tuesday:
- TOP TEN TUESDAY: TEN YA CHARACTERS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO REVISIT
- TOP TEN TUESDAY: TEN NA SERIES I WANT TO READ (JUST TO BE DIFFERENT!)
- TOP TEN TUESDAY: THE COVER MADE ME DO IT!
- TOP TEN TUESDAY: 8 BOOKS I FEEL DIFFERENTLY ABOUT NOW
- TOP TEN TUESDAY: 10 BOOKS I PLAN TO READ ON THE BEACH
Book Traveling Thursdays:
- BOOK TRAVELING THURSDAYS: A BOOK THAT MADE ME LAUGH!
- BOOK TRAVELING THURSDAYS: BOOKISH BFF
- BOOK TRAVELING THURSDAYS: MY FAVORITE LGBTQ COUPLE (IT’S TOTALLY JAMIE & WES!!!)
- BOOK TRAVELING THURSDAYS: A BOOK I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AS A MOVIE
Awards, Tags and Challenges:
- CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR BOOK TAG
- THE WINE BOOK TAG
- THE GET TO KNOW ME TAG!
- MY INTIMIDATING TBR PILE TAG
- THE ‘SPRING HAS SPRUNG’ BOOK TAG
- 1000 WORDPRESS FOLLOWERS + GIVEAWAY
- MOVIE OF THE WEEK: CAPTAIN AMERICA – CIVIL WAR
- LET’S TALK ABOUT: BUDDY READS. DO THEY INFLUENCE YOUR OPINION ON A BOOK?
- MAY TBR
- MAY BOOK HAUL
17 thoughts on “May Wrap-Up”
You did great this month… even with some terrible books that I hope we won’t have to talk again after this XD
LOL :D, we will never. I hope our arcs this month are all good.
I forgot about The Memory Key so I really hope I’ll forget about this one too.
I hope so too
wasn’t it called the memory jar?
See, I forgot about it so quickly and it was so bad that I don’t even know the name XD But there’s a book called The Memory Key 😛
LOL, did you read that one? 😛
Nope but I’m always switching the names for some reason
What a productive month you had. Impressive!!
I am forever impressed by how many books you read in a month. This is incredible! I hope you’ll have a great June! 🙂
Thank you Marie :D. I still don’t know how I read so much, but i’m not complaining.
I DON’T UNDERSTAND. YOU ARE A READING WIZARD.
Aimal, this made me laugh so much! 😀
20 books?! That’s amazing! 😀
How pretty do those Piper Lawson’s books look side by side?? ❤
I adoooooored Ugly Love but recently read 'Slammed' by Colleen Hoover and it was awful and I am currently reading Neaderthal Seeks Human 🙂
you didn’t like Slammed? ohhh =( that makes me sad! I have it to read it soon