Hello. I managed 20 books this past month of May, so I’m aiming for a similar number this month of June, so my TBR will have 14 books 🙂 .
- The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh – I’ve already started this one and I’m about halfway through :D.
- V-Card (Sharing Spaces #1) by Alicia Michaels – I actually just finished this romantic comedy, and it was so cool!
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma –It didn’t happen last month, but I will get to it in June.
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas – This will be the third buddy read for me, Kat @Life and Other Disasters and Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much. 😀
- Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon – this sounds like a cute summer/contemporary read.
- Stay Until We Break (Hub City #2) by Mercy Brown – I read book 1, Loud is How I Love You, a few months back, and I loved it. So I was super excited when I got approved for this eARC on Netgalley.
- In the Hope of Memories by Olivia Rivers – Kat read this book last month and loved it, so Cátia and me recided to request it from Netgalley, so I’ll be buddy reading it with Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much.
- Heartfall by J.B. McGee – yet another eARC that I’ll probably read with Cátia.
- On The Brink by Kate Willoughby – this is a short novella, a M/M hockey romance, so I obviously requested it from Netgalley and I’ll definitly be reading it soon.
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover – after loving Ugly Love this month, I want to read this one pretty soon.
- Heat It Up by Stina Lindenblatt – another eARC from netgalley that I’ll be reading with Cátia 🙂 .
- How Not to Fall by Emily Foster – yet another eARC that I’ll buddy read with Cátia.
- Wrong Place, Right Time by Elle Casey – I saw a great review of this book, so me and Cátia requested it from Netgalley and we’ll be reading it soon-ish… the release date is in July, so this is low priority right now.
- Slightly Stalky by Amy Vansant – this book just somehow screams summer to me, maybe it’s because of that gorgeous blue… either way, this will be yet another buddy read with Cátia.
This is my TBR for June. Once again I’ll be reading A LOT of books with Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much, you can check out her TBR for June HERE.
39 thoughts on “June TBR”
Good list 🙂 I wanna do a buddy read but..ya know, finding people who actually read horror can be an issue. lmao.
lol, I’m sure there has to be someone! 😛
LEt’s just hope that our buddy reads this month are better than the past month. We were unlucky with some of our ARCs
well, we did have some great ones too 😉
Yep, but I can’t forget about the bad ones and especially the last one and the twisted thing that happened in the end
Congrats on reading 20 books for may! That’s brilliant, great choices for your June TBR, Maybe Someday is a book I really enjoyed, Colleen Hoover really incorporates some interesting and unique elements to it. Hope you enjoy it XD
thank you, I’m sure i will. I’ve loved everything I’ve read by her so far
You two will definitely have to keep me in the loop when you read In the Hope of Memories!!! PROMISE!
of course we will… whenever that happens 😛
Nice list! I should read ACOMAF this month, but my copy is damaged and I prefer to wait for a new one, even though the one I have still allows me to read because it’s only damaged on the cover. Have a nice (reading) month! 😀
oh, that sucks =/, being all excited to get the book only to find out that it’s damaged :(. thank you 🙂
Oh, yes… I’m glad I’m getting a new one, tho! You’re welcome 😀
…Your one month of TBR is still more than the number of books I’ve read this entire year so far. I weep. — But I do hope you enjoy all the potentially fun sexytimes in each book!
romances are easy to read and are mostly mindless reads… perfect for escape 😉
I actually just realized the quickness of contemporaries this month! Not that I’d go about reading more but I was surprised how quick they went by!
This looks like an amazing TBR! And Forbidden!!! You will love this book and believe when I tell you, is one of those books that stay with you forever.
i’m so scared about it though =/
I’m just looking at Forbidden and saying DAMN. That’s going to hurt. It’s slow at first, but once it picks up, it’s just a lot of pain and tears.
god… i need a fluffy happy read before and after that book!
YES, YOU DO!
20 books is amazing, go you! Hope you enjoy The Rose and the Dagger – I read it in May and really loved it, though I enjoyed TWATD quite a bit more. 🙂
i’m halfway through TRATD and I’m really liking it, I had miss them all!
Ohh The Rose and The Dagger, I’m excited to see what you think about this one! 😀 (I’m trying to live vicariously through you reading that book, since I can’t get it for a few more weeks….)
ohhhh, i hope you get it soon!
Wooah 20 books! I’m in awe 😆
Cris, I tagged you for the real noble blog awards since you’re one of my fav blogs (you don’t have to do it, tho) http://bubblegumyellow.blogspot.pt/2016/06/the-real-neat-blog-award.html
p.s.: excited to see what you think of Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
Thank you so much Cat 😀
Great TBR! You always manage to read so much 🙂
You’re welcome 🙂
Great list! I’m so excited for A court of mist and fury! 😀
😀 me too!
Maybe Someday is also on my TBR list for June. Wasn’t ugly love the best ever?! If you liked ugly love, read “November 9” by Colleen Hoover. It’s pretty dang good!
Ugly Love was freaking amazing. November 9 is definitly on my list!