Hello. I managed 20 books this past month of May, so I’m aiming for a similar number this month of June, so my TBR will have 14 books 🙂 .
- The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh – I’ve already started this one and I’m about halfway through :D.
- V-Card (Sharing Spaces #1) by Alicia Michaels – I actually just finished this romantic comedy, and it was so cool!
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma –It didn’t happen last month, but I will get to it in June.
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas – This will be the third buddy read for me, Kat @Life and Other Disasters and Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much. 😀
- Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon – this sounds like a cute summer/contemporary read.
- Stay Until We Break (Hub City #2) by Mercy Brown – I read book 1, Loud is How I Love You, a few months back, and I loved it. So I was super excited when I got approved for this eARC on Netgalley.
- In the Hope of Memories by Olivia Rivers – Kat read this book last month and loved it, so Cátia and me recided to request it from Netgalley, so I’ll be buddy reading it with Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much.
- Heartfall by J.B. McGee – yet another eARC that I’ll probably read with Cátia.
- On The Brink by Kate Willoughby – this is a short novella, a M/M hockey romance, so I obviously requested it from Netgalley and I’ll definitly be reading it soon.
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover – after loving Ugly Love this month, I want to read this one pretty soon.
- Heat It Up by Stina Lindenblatt – another eARC from netgalley that I’ll be reading with Cátia 🙂 .
- How Not to Fall by Emily Foster – yet another eARC that I’ll buddy read with Cátia.
- Wrong Place, Right Time by Elle Casey – I saw a great review of this book, so me and Cátia requested it from Netgalley and we’ll be reading it soon-ish… the release date is in July, so this is low priority right now.
- Slightly Stalky by Amy Vansant – this book just somehow screams summer to me, maybe it’s because of that gorgeous blue… either way, this will be yet another buddy read with Cátia.