Last month was a weird reading month, and I ended up not making the progress I wanted in the ARC department. So for this month I want to read 14 books, 12 of which are eARCs from Netgalley, and 8 of those I’ll be reading with Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much (we need to be better in July!).
- Crystallum (The Primordial Principles #1) by Laney McMann
- Life After Juliet by Shannon Lee Alexander
- No Breaking My Heart by Kate Angell
- Wrong Place, Right Time by Elle Casey
- Edge of Glory by Magan Vernon
- Six Month Rule by A.J. Pine
- No Falling Allowed by Melissa West
- In the Hope of Memories by Olivia Rivers
- You Before Anyone Else by Julie Cross & Mark Perini
- A Mess of a Man by A.M. Hargrove & Terri E. Laine
- Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley
- Heartfall by J.B. McGee
- The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
- Daemoneum (The Primordial Principles #2) by Laney McMann
Guys, have you read any of these books? What do you think of my TBR?