These last months haven’t been the best for reading, but I’m finally home, which means I have some more time to do my reading, so I’m going to point for 15 books this month, mostly ARCs, because I need to get to them soon – and I mean SOON!
- The Goal (Off-Campus #4) by Elle Kennedy
- The Movie Version by Emma Wunsch
- Just One Moment (Black Alcove #4) by Jami Wagner
- Watch me Rise by Tara R.
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- All Laced Up (Breakaway #1) by Erin Fletcher
- My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill
- All The Ways You Saved Me (Love Unplugged #1) by Jamie Howard
- Three Simple Words (Kingston Ale House #3) by A.J. Pine
- Lessons in Gravity by Megan Westfield
- Top Shelf (Aces Hockey #3) by Kelly Jamieson
- The Homecoming by Stacie Ramey
- The Romantics by Leah Konen
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct (Pilots Hockey #4) by Sophia Henry
- The Best Possible Answer by E. Katherine Kottaras
3 thoughts on “October TBR”
I LOVED the romantics! I hope you’ll enjoy it too!
that’s really good to know, i’m excited about that one.
The Goal. Sigh. Still not over that one! Happy reading!