Hey guys, here we are for the second post of recommendations based on my favorite tropes. You can see my first post here.
I love this trope! It’s so great when there’s a romance between someone and their sibling’s BFF, right? It always creates a good kind of tension, with a hint of forbidden romance.
- Mister O by Lauren Blakely is an amazing example of this trope, because Nick falls in love with his BFF’s little sis… eheh. (have you read it? WHY NOT?)
- Not Okay, Cupid by Heidi R. Kling is such a cute YA romance
- Always Second Best by Elodie Nowodazkij is also a very cute YA romance… about ballet, no less!
- Three Simple Words by A.J. Pine also involves this kind of “forbidden” relationship. So good.
I love it when the 2 protagonists decide to start a casual relationship, not realizing that they’ll fall in love in less than 100 pages. This happens a lot in books, and I love it, eheh.
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover – Miles and Tate get in a casual relationship, but it becomes so much more.
- Smut by Karina Halle – Well… they start as enemies, become partners and kind of friends, then become f**k buddies, and then… yeah! READ IT!
- The Score by Elle Kennedy – Dean and Allie have a very good relationship… SO GOOD!
- Lessons in Gravity by Jessica Peterson – Well… you know how the relationship will turn out, right?! 😉
Read talk here: I’m a sucker for single dads in books! A guy raising a child? ALONE? Yeah… HOT!
- My Perfect Mistake by Kelly Siskind – This is not a spoiler, right? Kolton has a little boy, and oh man… they’re ADORABLE!!!
- The Years We Hid Away by Sarina Bowen – Bridge doesn’t have a child, per se, but he’s raising his little sister, actually like a single dad, so he counts!
- Six Month Rule by A.J. Pine – Will has a child! He doesn’t shave when he’s not with her. It’s so so cute!!
- The Girl I Was Before by Ginger Scott – Houston is a widower and a single dad… *sigh*
This is it, my second recommendations post that fit another three romantic tropes that I really like. So, have you read these books? Which is your favorite trope in books?