Hey guys, here we are for the second post of recommendations based on my favorite tropes. You can see my first post here and the second here.
Who doesn’t love a good book about second chance at love? I know I do, especially when couples reunite after a good while.
- Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen is a great example of this trope, because Leo and Georgia were highschool sweethearts, until they went their separate ways… and then they reunite several years later and it’s so good!
- The Mistake by Elle Kennedy also follows this trope, though Logan and Grace’s romance doesn’t go quite that far back.
- Whatever It Takes by L.E. Bross is also about young lovers who get separated, and find each other again after a few long years.
- Steadfast by Sarina Bowen… yeah, I squeezed 2 of Sarina’s books in here, because I just had to, ok? Jude and Sophie… ❤
Forbidden romances can be caused by a lot of situations. Anything is a good excuse for being forbidden, eheh. I do love a good written forbidden romance.
- Waking Olivia by Elizabeth O’Roark is a romance between a college student and her coach. Now, I know a lot of people have a lot of problems with the student/teacher thing, but keep in mind that these 2 are very close in age, and the story is so well written that you need to give this one a chance.
- Did I Mention I Love You by Estelle Maskame is a step-siblings romance. I have to admit that I fell in love with this series, big time, because Eden and Tyler do so many wrong things, but they do try their best. Also worth mentioning that they didn’t grow up together, at all, so all is good!
- The Rule Book by Jennifer Blackwood is a forbidden office romance, and it’s good. Lainey shouldn’t have fallen for her boss… but how could she not?
- The Summer Before Forever by Melissa Chambers is yet another step-sibling romance, but with much less drama than the DIMILY series. Read it. It’s so worth it!
This is a tough one, because most books with this trope don’t announce it on the blurb, lol. So I needed to find 4 books in which the pregnancy is not a spoiler. It wasn’t easy!
- The Goal by Elle Kennedy, because OBVIOUSLY! Heck, I decided to include this category so I could tell you to GO READ THIS BOOK! I loved how Sabrina and Tucker dealt with this huge life changing thing.
- Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach is definitly about teen pregnancy, from the guy’s POV. Though I wouldn’t quite qualify this one as a romance book… but you should still read it, because it will surprise you.
- Because I Love You by Tori Rigby is such a sweet story about teen pregnancy and finding support and love where you least expect it.
- You Before Anyone Else by Julie Cross & Mark Perini has a pregnancy in there… ok people, this one is tricky, because this trope will be where you least expect it, so keep an open mind, ok?
Ok, that’s it! Three more tropes :D. Now, I can’t think of any other one worth mentioning, so I need your help here, ok?
Hit me with your favorite trope, and I’ll try to find books that I loved that fit it. Yes? Good!