Hey guys. Throughout the year I intended to read some books that I never got to, unfortunately. Some of them are even already on my shelves or on my kindle, but time ran out on me, too many arcs and all, so I decided to list 17 stand alone books that I’ll make sure to make time for in this new year. I’ll be making something similar with series, because how could I not?!
1. First & Then by Emma Mills
2. Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
3. Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
4. I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
5. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
6. None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
7. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
8. Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa
9. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
10. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
11. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
12. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
13. For the Record by Charlotte Huang
14. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
15. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
16. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
17. How We Deal With Gravity by Ginger Scott
So guys, have you read any of these books?
What are your thoughts on them?