Yesterday I posted the 17 standalones that I will make an effort to actually read in this next year of 2017, but here I’m gonna show you 12 series that I want to at least start during 2017, and ideally completely read – though I can’t promise that, because if I end up not liking it, I will forget the series for sure.
1. Firebird by Claudia Gray
2. The Legal Briefs by Emma Chase
2. The Royals by Erin Watt
4. The Grisha by Leigh Bardugo
5. Losing it by Cora Carmack
6. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
7. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
8. The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
9. Hudson Valley by Alice Clayton
10. Addicted by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie
11. Starbound by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
12. Hearts by Claire Contreras
Have you guys read any of this series?
What are your thoughts on them?