People! My blog turns 4 years today!!!
Last year I explained a bit how and why I decided to start a blog, but My Tiny Obsessions only turned into a book blog in the middle of 2015. I still try to have more diverse content, such as posts about music, TV and movies, but I’m not watching that much TV lately, so I’ve been lacking on that department.
Let me just make a few comments on how the last year of blogging went here, ok?
- In the past year I had over 100,000 views from over 50,000 viewers (my total is now 255k views and 149k viewers);
- I gathered over 22,000 likes and over 9,000 comments (which brings my total to 34k likes and 18k comments!);
- I wrote over 600 posts during the last year, which means I have over 1600 posts on this blog;
- 1,782 WordPress followers and 2,625 total followers (last year I had 763 WP and 1,230 total followers);
- I started reading a lot more Romance and Contemporary and I like it;
- I got eARCs from some of my favorite authors this year, and again, I liked it!
Overall, it was a good blogging year for me, and I hope I keep doing this for a long time to come.