Last month I had a huge TBR, but I managed to read 15 books, and most of the books were ARCs, so that was cool. I’m lowering my TBR for this month, but hoping to still manage to include a few more reads.
- A Boy Like You by Ginger Scott – I actually started this one yesterday and it’s heartbreaking and beautiful so far
- Twisted Palace by Erin Watt
- The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz – I started this one, because it will take me a long time to read it… stupid protected pdfs…
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
- Egomaniac by Vi Keeland – Weak moment yesterday, and I started this audiobook while carrying my luggage around, and then I finished it before I went to sleep…
- Sugar, We’re Going Down by M. H. Soars
- Goodnight, Nic by Marley Jacobs
- Goodbye Paradise (Hello Goodbye #1) by Sarina Bowen
- Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
- Operation Prom Date (Tactics in Dating, #1) by Cindi Madsen
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon
- Could You Love An Apple? (Love Stories #2) by Becky Jerams
- Definitions of Indefinable Things by Whitney Taylor
- Optimists Die First by Susin Nielsen
18 thoughts on “March TBR”
Great TBR! I’m looking forward to A boy like you, Twisted Palace and Making Faces! I hope you enjoy reading them! 🙂
Goodbye Paradise sounds soo amazing! It reminds me of Hangmen series by Tillie Cole, which I know it’s not for everyone but I really enjoy it.
I can’t wait to read it!
Hope you enjoy your reads!
i’m really excited about Goodbye Paradise (I might start it tonight :D)
I’m hoping to read Queens of Geek this month too as I’ve got an ARC of it from Netgalley. Hope you get to all of these! 🙂
I just started Queens of Geeks today, and even though I’m only like 17% in, I’m enjoying it a lot 🙂
Sounds good! I’m looking forward to starting it too! 🙂
I can’t wait for that Sarina Bowen book!
SARINA ROCKS! 😀
Wow, 15 books is a lot, that’s awesome! And wonderful TBR 😀 I hope you enjoy all of these–especially Goodbye Days–I can’t wait to read that one 🙂 Happy reading!
Brittany @ Brittany’s Book Rambles
I starting Goodbye Days soon, but everyone says the book is awesome 😀
I am going to be the only one left who will read Queens of Geek at the end of April or something …
OR NOT! 😛
Well, that was unexpected.
I plan on reading Queens of Geek too! I preordered a copy.
awesome :), i hope you enjoy it
I’m so excited for queen of geeks. I’m not even entirely sure what it’s about but I’ve just seen the best reviews, sometimes I like to go into books blind like that!
i hear you, i had no clue what it was about when i requested it, i just saw it everywhere and the cover is gorgeous, and the request button got clicked on 😀 (it happens a lot…)