Hey guys! Another month has gone by, and this year is just flying by, don’t you think?
April was a bit of a weird month for me. I didn’t read as much as I’m used to, because I started a new job, and for the first 3 weeks of the month I was in training, so that didn’t leave that much time to read. Then I found some time to read while on the job, so I started to balance it better, so I’m hoping I can do better next month.
Either way, this month was also mixed in terms of reading material. I read some great ones, and some shitty ones too. But hey, I read some books that had been on my TBR for a long long time, so that was great.
THIS MONTH I READ:
2017 NEW ADULT READING CHALLENGE:
I only read 2 books towards the NA reading challenge:
Which brings my total to 23 New Adult books read so far, putting me still in the NA Initiate level…
I haven’t used any of the 2 new books towards my Bingo challenge tough.
- The Last Thing You Said (Sara Biren)
- Could You Love An Apple? (Becky Jerams)
- Addicted To You (Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie)
- Twist (Kylie Scott)
- Where I Belong (J. Daniels)
- Dancing In the Rain (Kelly Jamieson)
- My Unscripted Life (Lauren Morrill)
- Emmy & Oliver (Robin Benway)
- Mixed Up (Emma Hart)
- All I Want (J. Daniels)
- The Hot Guy (Mel Campbell & Anthony Morris)
- Pipe Dreams (Sarina Bowen)
- Touch of Fondness (Joy Penny)
Top Ten Tuesday:
- Top Ten Tuesday: Most Unique Books I’ve Read
- Top Ten Tuesday: It Has It? I Want It!
- Top Ten Tuesday: Hmmm… Yeah… No!
TOP 5 WEDNESDAY/ WWW WEDNESDAY:
- Top 5 Wednesday: SFF on My Tbr
- Top 5 Wednesday: Books That Would Make Good Teen Movies
- Top 5 Wednesday: Favorite LGBTQ+ Reads
- Top 5 Wednesday: Authors I Want To Read More From
- WWW Wednesday: April 5th 2017
- WWW Wednesday: April 12th 2017
- WWW Wednesday: April 19th 2017
- WWW Wednesday: April 26th 2017
BOOK TRAVELING THURSDAYS:
- Book Traveling Thursdays: A Book On My Spring Tbr
- Book Traveling Thursdays: A Book With A Blue Cover
- Book Traveling Thursdays: A Favorite Contemporary