Oh boy, this was a bad reading month in terms of numbers. I have to admit that I was lazy AF and developed the habit of doing puzzles at work instead of reading… oh well… Still, I managed a few books, and here they are.
THIS MONTH I READ:
2017 NEW ADULT READING CHALLENGE:
I read 4 more books towards the NA reading challenge:
Which brings my total to 37 New Adult books read so far, putting me at the NA Advanced level. FINALLY!
- A Girl Like Me (Ginger Scott)
- The Lesson Plan (Charlotte Penn Clark)
- My Best Friend’s Ex (Meghan Quinn)
- Noteworthy (Riley Redgate)
- My Roommate’s Girl (Julianna Keyes)
- Lessons In Losing It (Jessica Peterson)
- Royally Matched (Emma Chase)
- Stay (Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy)
- The Two-Night One-Night Wedding (Ryan Ringbloom)
- Bad Penny (Staci Hart)
- Words In Deep Blue (Cath Crowley)
- Kaleidoscope Hearts (Claire Contreras)
- Paper Hearts (Ali Novak)
Overall, June was a good month.
- My mom was here, and I turned 33 years old.
- I feel like I’ve truly settled into my job, and I’m honestly loving it.
- I read some great books, and bought some awesome ones as well.
- I met with Cátia a few times during the month, and we even went to the movies.
- I spent a lot of times with new friends, which was awesome.
So, guys, how was your month of June?!