How did we get to July already? Time just flew by… right? Or was it just for me?
THIS MONTH I READ:
2017 NEW ADULT READING CHALLENGE:
I read 7 more books towards the NA reading challenge:
Which brings my total to 44 New Adult books read so far, putting me still at the NA Advanced level. But I’m almost at the next level, eheh 😀 .
- Falling For Forever (Melissa Chambers)
- Mister Moneybags (Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward)
- Where We Belong (J. Daniels)
- The Perfectly Imperfect Match (Kendra C. Highley)
- Hello Forever (Sarina Bowen)
- I Need You Tonight (Stina Lindenblatt)
- Bossman (Vi Keeland)
- Eye Candy (Jessica Lemmon)
- Trust (Kylie Scott)
- Cross Check (Kelly Jamieson)
- What I Need (J. Daniels)
- What It Takes: A Dirt Road Love Story (Sonya Loveday)
- None Of The Above (I.W. Gregorio)
So… what happened in July?
- Me and Cátia went to watch SpiderMan, which was awesome.
- I’ve been going to the gym, which great as well.
- I won an amazing prize at work, it made me SUPER HAPPY!
- I’ve been preparing my October trip to Greece.
- And finally… my hair is now PINK!
So, guys, how was your month of July?!