Hey guys! Time for another book tag, and I saw this one in Marta’s Blog, The Book Mermaid, and thought “why not?”. So today I’m doing this version of The Summer Book Tag.
1. A BOOK COVER THAT REMINDS YOU OF SUMMER?
The cover for The Summer Before Forever by Melissa Chambers is the definition of summery.
2. WHICH BOOK HAS ILLUMINATED YOUR DAY?
This was just too easy… Illuminae… eheh
3. A BOOK WITH A YELLOW COVER
My edition of Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell is very yellow, eheh.
4. YOUR FAVOURITE “BEACH READ”
I’m picking A Fine Mess by Kelly Siskind because I actually read part of it while sitting on the beach.
5. WHICH BOOK OF “ACTION” HAS MADE YOU RUN TO THE ICE CREAM MAN?
What does “run to the ice cream man” means? I have no clue, so I’m sharing an action book I really loved and I’m excited for the sequel, Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh.
6. (SOLAR BURN) WHAT BOOK ENDED BADLY/PAINFULLY?
Of course Fallen Heir ended on a cliffhanger, but it was painful and bad, and I hope it’s fixed on the first page of the last book.
7. (SUNSET) WHAT BOOK LEFT YOU HAPPY WHEN YOU CLOSED IT?
Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley made me happy in general. This is a wonderful book, and I wish more people read it.
8. WHAT COVER REMINDS YOU OF THE SUN?
I’m choosing this cover because I can actually see the sun in it. I’m simple like that. To Professor, with Love by Linda Kage
9. WHAT BOOK/SERIES DO YOU PRETEND TO READ THIS SUMMER?
I’m so excited to have gotten an ARC of Temporary by Sarina Bowen and Sarah Mayberry, and I can’t wait to get time to get to it.
Everyone! Have fun and enjoy this tag.