August already ended… Damn, this year is going by way too fast, and I feel like I haven’t done nothing productive all year. Either way… I managed to read 14 books this month, this has been the number I books I’ve been managing lately, so I’m happy with that. Also, I read some great books, and some not so good.
THIS MONTH I READ:
2017 NEW ADULT READING CHALLENGE:
I read 5 more books towards the NA reading challenge:
Which brings my total to 49 New Adult books read so far, putting me still at the NA Advanced level. But I’m only one book away from the next level. I also found out that I’m picky about what constitutes a NA book for me, eheh.
I’m also only missing 2 categories to finish the NA bingo:
- With Every Heartbeat (Linda Kage)
- The Player (K. Bromberg)
- Twisted Twosome (Meghan Quinn)
- Truth Or Beard (Penny Reid)
- Grin And Beard It (Penny Reid)
- Beard Science (Penny Reid)
- Beard In Waiting (Penny Reid)
- Beard In Mind (Penny Reid)
- Beauty And The Mustache (Penny Reid)
- A Perfect Ten (Linda Kage)
- Royally Endowed (Emma Chase)
- Fallen Heir (Erin Watt)
- Overruled (Emma Chase)
- Beautiful Mistake (Vi Keeland)
So… what happened in August?
- My mom was in Portugal, which means we went to the movies a few times, and my favorite watch was Wind River;
- The awesomeness of the Caramel Popcorn Frappuccino!
- Three shades of PINK! I told you last month that I had dyed my hair pink, right? So, the pink started to fade to a baby pink, so yesterday I dyed it again with a darker pink tone, with purple-ish tones.
- I had my Summer’s work party last weekend, and it was a lot of fun 🙂
- I finally snagged a copy of Lord of Shadows! Cátia knows how hard that was to find, eheh.
So, guys, how was your month of August?!